Finally properly joining the forums.

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Brynn

Finally properly joining the forums.

Post by Brynn »

Evening, everyone. Or whatever time of day it might be when you read this. The name's Brynn. That is actually my real name, and I do not own that particular alt. Sad day. I'm a 4-days-shy-of-21-years-old, gray-A, polyromantic, polysexual, polyamorous, kinky, gender fluid trans guy. I'm also a budding anthropologist and a queer and trans activist, and I'm finishing up my last year of undergrad. Probably way more than you ever wanted to hear about me. So, on to the other stuff.

Most of you probably know me as the player of Sylvain, one of the many lycans running around the Tether, and the former long-term master of Yuliy. If you don't know the character, it's probably because I took a Furc hiatus for a number of months, as I used to be fairly active. Anyway, I'm back, and I'm looking to get more active once more. I've had this dream of one day joining the ranks of the Tether's staff, though I realize that'll probably have to wait until I've gotten more active again and have the time for it.

My current main, at least semi-active, alts include Sylvain, Rastvan, and Nar Azhdrâ. And a few others who shall remain unnamed, for now. :)
Jorn

Re: Finally properly joining the forums.

Post by Jorn »

Welcome back! :D
Ryuu
Half Lifer

Re: Finally properly joining the forums.

Post by Ryuu »

Hello and welcome to the forums and TGT! :]