Loving // Unowned.

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

phoekitten

Loving // Unowned.

Post by phoekitten »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Astera Ahriman; Meaning: "Star" and "Destructive Force". Females were not given a last name, their surname was generally the first name of the leader of their certain "clan".
Nickname: Lovey, Dovey, Luv, Slave.
Name on Identification: Loving.
Species: Persian Cat.
Sub Species/Breed: Peakitt -- Though female, her species displays a brilliant tail feather, lustrous and silky to the touch, with an almost identical feather sprouting from forehead; often decorated with an extravagant headband of jewels // the jewels are not removable as they are granted to only the best females of the "clan" -- bound forever at her forehead. (Still developing her race)
Ethnicity: Persian.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Very lithe, sleek and toned. Appears waifish, though muscle definition is clear; body of a dancer. She has supple curves where they are needed: breasts and behind.
Physical Details: Her hair is ginger-orange and always held up in a ponytail, with bangs cut to keep them out of her face; her exotic features were her best assest. She has bright green eyes, a pink button nose, and soft pink pads on her feet and hands. Her tail is one long feather, so long it appears hairlike in areas; soft and silky to the touch.
Physical Markings: Cream "tribal" markings on various parts of her body, as her training with her own clan is complete. Each woman of her species is given permanent markings once she has finished her slave training. A female with no markings is possibly untrained or a free-femme. The color of the markings vary tribe to tribe.
Physical Drawbacks: The sounds of bells calms her, even when she is upset enough to see red. Feral form is still being mastered and so she might phase into her smaller, kitten-like form when not concentrating or when nervous.
Current Infliction(s): None.
Physical Defenses: Claws on hands and feet.
Appealing Attributes: Tailfeather, curves, natural exotic beauty and scent; black orchid and juniper oil.
Clothing: Harem silks, when allowed.
Other Items: None, she's a slave and as such she owns nothing until purchased and receives gifts from Mistress/Master.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured in her clan, though some things such as speech and customs would make her appear feral to those of Guildereim.
Phobias: Fear of spiders, drowning and displeasing her Master/Mistress.
Disorders: None that she knows of, or can easily be assessed by looking at her.
How do they present themselves: Submissive to a fault, even to other slaves, unless her Master/Mistress has a "pecking order" in which case she will display dominance over any slaves her Mistress/Master deems less worthy than she.
Feelings towards being owned / rented: She was born into the life. She knows nothing else and can't imagine being a free-femme, as free-femmes in her "tribe" were often looked down upon and given no affection, which is what she strives for.
Overall Attitude: Stated above; she's submissive to a fault. She's generally sweet and docile, though can be fiesty if she percieves it to be something her Master/Mistress wouldn't mind. She won't attempt to leave a Mistress/Master, even if constantly beaten. She fears she'll die, as often females in her tribe were killed for trying to run.
Quirks: Twitching her tail, clicking her tongue against her teeth (it's a form her purring for her race) and crinkling her nose when displeased. Unable to hide her feelings from her features, as the women in her clan were trained never to hide anything from their Mistress/Master.
Hobbies / Interests: She's dabbled in writing and has excellent cursive. She is interested in learning poetry and the art of story-telling. She loves to dance and sing, though the women of her race's singing is similar to the sweet warblings of songbirds.
High or Low Maintenance: Mostly high maintenance, though she is what her Master/Mistress wants her to be.
Diet / Allergies: Strict diet of fish and fruit. Becomes violently ill when eating anything else.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Faris, Peakitt (a language used among her species that consists of soft clicking and cooing, like a bird) and feral.
Can they Read / Write: She can read and write in common.
Can your character produce magic: Near-instantenous healing of superficial wounds. Larger wounds require longer time, and most don't leave a scar. Able to shape-shift into a smaller, feral form. This form is capable of extremely fast movement, almost unseen by the naked eye -- one would see a "blinking" of her form in and out as she moves from one point to another. If frightened she is able to "blink" while in her birth (anthro) form. Disabling this ability is done with bells; on a collar, on a string wrapped around any appendage -- the sound of the bell causes contentment, which will put her at ease no matter what is being done to her. Her claws (both on hands and pawfeet) extend, as a normal felines does, and have the ability to slice through any metal; up to heavy iron.
Talents / Skills: Dancing, facesitting (in whish she is the reciever and the giver), cunnilingus, fellatio and various other forms of foreplay deemed non-procreative that leave the hymen intact; considered a "technical virgin" as she has never been penetrated by a male's penis. The "honor" of taking the virginity of females of her race is given to her first Master/Mistress.
Training: The training of females of her race is akin to that of a "Gorean" slave, though not as refined and there is always room for improvement on her constant quest for perfection.

Other

Previous Owners: None.
Previous Usage(s): None.
Previous status: Slave to the leader of her clan, as were all the other females in her tribe.
For Rent or to Own: Rent to own preferred.
Cost: Rent: 30 Gold or 3 Platinum // Own: 350 Gold or 35 Platinum.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Varies.
What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: The longhaul. I eventually want her owned by one individual, who can rent her out if he/she chooses. It's been a fantasy of mine to have a long-term slave/Slaver role play, but I've yet to find anyone who can help. I don't mind her just sitting there next to her Mistress/Master (I can make endless fluff-posts, so long as she has at least minimal attention from her Master/Mistress) or doing something planned out. Or hell, find someone who has a slave that knows something you want her to learn, and I can role play a training scene with them or with her Mistress/Master. I'll set up scenes if you're not feeling into it. Or let me go off and do my own thing when you want some privacy with another player. Just stick with it!
What are your allowances for your character: I'm strictly no consent. But please, discuss with me first if you want to dismember or kill my girl. I can always work around most anything (there ARE zombies in this game, afterall), but she'll lose value with either of these serious acts.
Long Term/Short Term: Either or. Long term, preferred.

General Information

Character Description: Ginger locks clasped with thong of leather, which is decorated with tiny rubies. Fire red, the color given to her by her clan, is found on various other jewels decorating svelte form; cosmetically altering color of claws and cupid's bow shaped lips; gems permanently grafted to forehead around peacock-esque feather. Cream tribal markings, and nothing else, alters pristine white fur. Sea-green silk, in most places see-through, swirls around delicate curves and seeks to partially obscure exotic features. Peakitten walks on soft, silent pink pads, trailing a vibrant tailfeather and the enticing scent of black orchid and juniper oil in her wake.

Images: Piece my friend did for me that she's still working on, putting it up for a reference when interested in role playing with my peakitten: Image
Contact Details: Don't currently have messengers on my computer, but always willing to download them if it's the best way to get ahold of a role play partner.
Notes: I'm nice, I swear. I'm whisper friendly and generally open to anything you can think of. I have an extremely kinky side, but I can do vanilla sex scenes as well. I'm not afraid to role play sexual acts! But hey, let's face it.. sex alone can not survive for long, so I'm seriously down for some character development. To me, character development means we role play often and my character changes in some way, either from training, from emotional attachments, etc.