JESUS CHRIST IT'S A WEREBEAR, GET IN THE CAR!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Anechka
TGT Patron

JESUS CHRIST IT'S A WEREBEAR, GET IN THE CAR!

Post by Anechka »

Ohai. I'm not new to the dream (been one of those "frequent lukers" for years now), so I thought it was high time I paid this spiffy new forum a visit.

I have a few friends here already, but it so very hard to catch role-play from anyone outside the small circles I've wedged myself into. THUSLY, I shall be using this post to whore out my characters for rp! All three characters are very versatile but are vastly different. I have them in order of frequency in TGT, but usually all 3 are on.
Name: Anechka Fedorchak
Species: Human (Werebear)
Era: Anywhere from pre-medieval to present day. Not a fan of science fiction or futuristic rp, though.
Personality: Aloof, smart-ass, neither fully good nor evil, ambivalent of most crimes, but still maintains a moral code, has a dry sense of humor that often leaks into her conversations.
Site: http://www.rprepository.com/c/werebear/4735

Name: Doctor Oswald Emerald (Furc Name: Ozzy Emerald)
Species: Peach-Faced Lovebird
Era: Usually Colonial, Victorian/Steampunk, or near-past. I'm willing to go medieval or present, though he doesn't fit as well in those periods.
Personality: Bookish, easily startled and excited, cheerful, talkative, generally personable, a bit eccentric, pure-of-heart
Site: http://www.rprepository.com/c/lovebird

Name: Amelia "Indigo/Indy" Scarborough (Furc Name: Amelia Scarborough)
Species: Human (Witch)
Era: Medieval through present.
Personality: Cheerful, inquisitive, naive, spacey, stubborn, arty, brave, spirited, very eccentric
Site: http://www.rprepository.com/c/indy/16873

Name: Anechka Fedorchak
Species: Human (Werebear)
Era: Anywhere from pre-medieval to present day. Not a fan of science fiction or futuristic rp, though.
Personality: Aloof, smart-ass, neither fully good nor evil, ambivalent of most crimes, but still maintains a moral code, has a dry sense of humor that often leaks into her conversations.
Site: http://www.rprepository.com/c/werebear/4735

Name: Amy Lauren
Species: Humanish/Harpy-Looking-Thing (Weyrbat)
Era: Anywhere from pre-medieval to modern. No futuristic stuff, though.
Personality: Overly-curious, naive, gentle, good-natured, easily amused, book-wormy intelligence
Site: http://www.rprepository.com/c/werepyre

Be fore-warned: [s]Although TGT can be a sex-fueled dream[/s], I'm much more inclined to want rp that is story/plot-driven. *Shrugs* I guess I get my jollies different from a lot of folks.
Last edited by Anechka on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Click For Mah Characters! :>
Ryuu
Half Lifer

Re: JESUS CHRIST IT'S A WEREBEAR, GET IN THE CAR!

Post by Ryuu »

I never once thought of TGT being a... Sex fueled dream. I mean, sure there's people who may want it to go that direction but there's absolutely no fun in that.

That and I tend to ignore/stay away from people like those. The amount of times my slave alt was rented out and went straight to sex.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Diana
Main Hall Lurker

Post by Diana »

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

LMAO THAT FACE

Welcome to the forums.
Anechka
TGT Patron

Post by Anechka »

'Tis a shame, really. And TGT is the only dream where one can find a good amount of mature role-players with, so like it or not I'm stuck hanging near the pens where all the sleaze is at when I'd rather be role-playing at the beach, bar, or other areas of the dream. Its like "C'MON, THERE IS MORE TO THE DREAM THAN THE PIT!"
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Post by Loraen »

Hey there, welcome to the dream. Although some people may ask for sexual RP, I would like to think the general population is a bit classier than that. The main hall or 'pit' as you call it is our busiest area, but we try to encourage people to branch out into other parts of the dream. We're constantly adding on and we even have secret rooms. Good luck bumping into them. :) I hope you find the plot you're looking for.
Bien
TGT Patron

Post by Bien »

I tend to agree with Sumatra. I think it's just a perception that some people have when they come into the Tether. I think it is more or less a place for hardcore LT RP. :>
Jamaika: We're in a recession. YOU NEED A JOB.
Bien: Um, no. My only job is in our bed, bby.
Bien: Taking care of your post-work needs. Y'know, massages, playing with your hair, foot rubs.
Bien: The manly stuff.
Jamaika: No, no, no.
Jamaika: We need INCOME.
Jamaika: How am I supposed to feed these 14 half-dragons?!
Jamaika: I should have listened to my mother... "Don't marry into the mythical races," she said, "They're kids eat like horses." But did I listen?
Siena
Totally OP

Post by Siena »

Welcome to the dream. (:
I won't deny there is of sex in TGT (it is a classy slave dream with a BDSM theme ;) ), but there are also a lot of people who don't roleplay just sex or do simple fade-to-blacks. Certainly people congregate to certain areas, but feel free to ask people to roleplay elsewhere!
Anechka
TGT Patron

Post by Anechka »

D'aw! Thanks everyone! ^-^