Hello there!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Hauk
TGT Patron

Hello there!

Post by Hauk »

Well, i've spent a lot time reading all of the very interesting topics in the forum. And you all are pretty awesome. So I figured I would give my hello and attempt to be more social with the Tether group. Because that seems to be something I am lacking! So here goes..

My name is Cody! Twenty-four years of age. I live in SW Florida and wrench on cars for both a living and for a hobby. I love reading patron's roleplay and attempting to sound decent in my own writings. My girlfriend of three+ years hates that I play Furcadia. (Probably because it gets more attention than her) And have been playing since roughly 2005. I am generally shy to ask for rp, and it definatly keeps me bored for the majority of the time. But I don't want this to be reflected as if I am someone that doesn't like to play or doesn't like to conversate. I love chatting with people both OOC and IC, and can chat about practically anything. Just intimidated by all of you awesome people, I suppose. I've seen the Tether develop over the years and it just keeps getting more and more impressive, but this is the first time I have actually attempted to jump into the melting pot. Before the characters I have brought to play here, my time spent in Furcadia have been feral characters all over AI. Some of which still linger about. But it seems the Tether has finally pulled all of my attention. It's got one hell of a gravitational pull! But I would wager it's the slew of wonderful characters to interract with.

My characters are generally not very unique at all. Because I do suck at making them, which I found out pretty quickly haha. But I hope they are interesting enough for you to want to interact with. And if so, please do whisper me! Because I don't want to bother people by whispering them first.

I've ranted too much now. Haha. Hope to get to know more people and get more stories going, let me know if you'd like to know more! Or if you're interested in RP. :)
Siena
Totally OP

Re: Hello there!

Post by Siena »

Hi Hauk! Nice to see you posting on the intro to the forums!

Maybe you should consider working something out with your girlfriend? :P I think it's a bit much if she honestly hates Furcadia!

Nice to (continue!) to see you around! (:
Madeleine
TGT Dedicated

Post by Madeleine »

Welcome to the forums and TGT! We're definitely glad to have you.. although, you should probably try spending some time with your gal. Real life comes before anything online, yeah?
Raginfrik: You eat a cookie. A small note has been baked into it. It reads: Famous, adj.: Conspicuously miserable. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Selene: That..
Selene: Is full of win.
Selene: Buhwahahaha.
Raginfrik: LOL I know right?
Hauk
TGT Patron

Post by Hauk »

Haha. We spend plenty of time together. She is just jealous of any time that doesn't involve her. But yes. Real life definately is more important.
Muunokhoi
Owner

Post by Muunokhoi »

Hi Hauk :3

Welcome to the magical wonderland that is TGT forums ! We should RP sometimes !
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Sabaoth
House Slave

Post by Sabaoth »

Welcome to the forums!
< rpr >

Ryuu
Half Lifer

Post by Ryuu »

Ah, yes, my lovely Cierzo. <3

Welcome to ze forums!
Hauk
TGT Patron

Post by Hauk »

Been a pleasure playing with you yet Yoshino. I hope we do get to play more. <3

Thank you for the welcome Decollate. :)
Hauk
TGT Patron

Post by Hauk »

Postey wrote:Hi Hauk :3

Welcome to the magical wonderland that is TGT forums ! We should RP sometimes !
Yes! Stop being so busy :P