Ratri - unowned, untrained --Currently rented out---

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Levaruelle
New Patron

Ratri - unowned, untrained --Currently rented out---

Post by Levaruelle »

Code:
Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Ratridevi Akash

Nickname: Ratri

Name on Identification: Ratri

Species: Fawn Bunny

Sub Species/Breed:

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Petite

Physical Details: Onyx hair, pink eyes, variety of blues in fur, yellow hoofs. 5'5", 124lbs.

Physical Markings: tufts of fur on her arms and legs and around neck, yellow spotting on various parts of her body.

Physical Drawbacks: Used to a live a life of royalty, so hard labour and the like will be a struggle.

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: None

Appealing Attributes: Long onyx hair, petite curves, long droopy ears, rabbit tail, hooves.

Clothing: USUAL CLOTHING; Sarees (in any color). SLAVE CLOTHING; the general silk linens. dark blues

Other Items: N/A

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultered

Phobias: Being seperated from her brother.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Proper, tends to revert back into her old lifestyle and acts like royalty.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Very nervous towards both, and would probably be defiant if her brother is not taken with her.

Overall Attitude: Regal, friendly, sometimes sharp-tongued.

Quirks: N/A

Hobbies / Interests: She enjoys the nighttime and the starry sky. Reading.

High or Low Maintenance: Inbetween.

Diet / Allergies: None known.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English

Can they Read / Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills: None

Training: None

Other

Previous Owners: N/A

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: Royalty

For Rent or to Own: Either.

Cost: Rental - 8 gold. Own - 84 gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Most everyday

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Someone who is active, and committed. I don't want her to get purchased and then have the owner go inactive. Long-term RP/Plots

What are your allowances for your character: I usually go along with most things, but NO KILLING, MAIMING OR BRINGING SERIOUS HARM TO MY CHARACTER. I also don't want her to be just a "sex thing."

Long Term/Short Term: BOTH.

General Information

Character Description: Named after a Goddess, and behaving rightfully so. A pretty little cloud; just as soft and airy in personality as looks. Curves were petite, but clearly feminine, wrapped in saris of darkest hue. Thick onyx tresses caressed the most innocent features, still supple with youth. Honey and sandalwood wafted from her personage; scents that recalled home. She sat tall; epitome of dignity and elegance. Even behind iron bars, she never lost her spirit. Gracious, forgiving even. But there was always worry looming over her head; a shadow of a hidden nature. But behind the curve of pouty lips lay a sharp tongue; making up for her brother's shortcomings. She was his voice, and his reason. He was her guardian and her hope.

Contact Details: FURC: Levaruelle, Dezire, Chiy or on dA @ Chiy.dA

Notes: This is my first "slave" character, so please bear with me!