Introductions and Things

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Holly

Introductions and Things

Post by Holly »

I probably should have done this a bit ago, but hallo! I am me, and I play a creepy... walking... marionette.... thing... With an unhealthy habit of flaying and wearing people's skin? Yeah, pleasant I know! Anyhoo! I played a few characters here and there, though was never really involved in Furcadia until recently. I decided to waddle in TGT and see what it was all about!

With this guy.

I know, I could have probably made a much prettier thing, but pretty is so overused now! Don't be afraid to throttle me in whispers, I'm tremendously, sickeningly friendly, and really, don't be afraid to throw a post Holly's way, he really isn't as volatile as his appearance and past would dictate. In fact, he'd probably be too enamored at the fact the velvet seats make weird noises when his face presses into it to even think of raising a rusted claw.

Either way, I'm usually around, either on The Red Nurse (My OOC alt), or Holzern. Don't hesitate now!
Ryuu
Half Lifer

Re: Introductions and Things

Post by Ryuu »

Hello and welcome to the forums and TGT! :D

The char is lovely~
Siena
Totally OP

Post by Siena »

Heya! Nice to see you about. (:
Sabaoth
House Slave

Post by Sabaoth »

Ooooooh. c:

Welcome!
< rpr >

Madeleine
TGT Dedicated

Post by Madeleine »

Welcome!
Raginfrik: You eat a cookie. A small note has been baked into it. It reads: Famous, adj.: Conspicuously miserable. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Selene: That..
Selene: Is full of win.
Selene: Buhwahahaha.
Raginfrik: LOL I know right?
Holly

Post by Holly »

Thank you thank you! ^^ I am liking it so far!