A sickly scholar seeking rest and relaxation.

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Durion

A sickly scholar seeking rest and relaxation.

Post by Durion »

Hey, I'm Law, I play Durion, a skinny, and feeble scholar of elven blood. He is proud, arrogant, at times cruel and sadistic, and in many other ways quite unpleasant I am told. I enjoy roleplaying him because of the excuse to be a bastard, and the queer joy I get from the harsh treatment from those who have no patience for his antics.

Myself I would describe as having most of Durion's positive qualities, and a handful of his negative ones though not nearly as severe, many of which taken to an illogical extreme.
Unlike my character, I try to be friendly, polite and kind, and have a healthy respect for all I meet untill they prove my judgement to be faulty, a feat that few have achieved. Sometimes I can be dark or broody, but this is mostly just my dry sense of humor, and I rarely try to offend or harvest pity on purpose.

I had Roleplayed at the tether for a long time, until about a year and a half ago, when I was drawn away by commitments in real life.
Now that I have returned I have decided to integrate myself into the community properly, and perhaps form a better connection with those who frequent this fine establishment. I predict it will be a bumpy road while I relearn the subtleties of Furcadian roleplay, but I look forward to getting to know you all.