New to Furcadia in general!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Paleki

New to Furcadia in general!

Post by Paleki »

Hello all! I've been roleplaying for several years now and have heard a great deal about Furcadia, but have never given it a try. A friend suggested I do so and then also suggested this particular dream to me! I'm not usually shy, but the amount of information in both learning how Furcadia functions and in similarly reading up on the history and information of the setting regarding The Golden Tether has been rather daunting!

I believe I've skimmed enough to confidently say hello at least and that I am looking forward to getting actively involved with others as I get time when I'm not working. There is little information on gender restrictions regarding the lore or rules on the isle. Is there a reason for this? I ask partially because one of the few character ideas I blend in all my roleplays is intersexed and I was wondering if there was any particular revulsion or dislike for them here, more specifically in "cuntboys". It's not a problem if so!

Cheers everyone.
Weremagnus
Developer

Re: New to Furcadia in general!

Post by Weremagnus »

Hey welcome!

Regarding your question we don't really have gender restrictions, and I'm sure we've have intersexed characters rping in the dream before so you're fine. :) Hope you enjoy your time!
OOC: Weremagnus
You may know me as