Long Time RolePlayer....First Time Poster.

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Erioni
New Patron

Long Time RolePlayer....First Time Poster.

Post by Erioni »

Well after being gone from Furcadia for about three years, I finally decided to return and surrender my life to its overwhelming addictioness. So a little bit about myself and my beloved character.

As for me I just got out of the U.S Marine after six long and very fun years. I live on my own with my husband, 3 year old little girl, sister (who lives in my pantry) and her girlfriend (So to anyone that dose not know my family well we so look like a polygamist household) in South California. Funny right. I am a proud geek who spends most of her free time playing online game, text based roleplaying and D&D 3.5. I am currently going to collage to major in Architecture while my husband slowly becomes a lifer in the Marine. I also enjoy having bon fires, smoking hooka and over all just living life to the fullest.

As for my character. I play Eri'oni (who is based off of my lvl 30 Lurk Shadowdancer, whom I have played for 3 years now) a newly introduced slave to TGT. In her past she was a sell sword doing any "questionable" that had gold backing it (assassin, information broker, thief.) I really hope to meet all kinds of character to help build up her story as she lives day by day on this new island she now calls home.

Well that's about it for me. Hope to see everyone around...I'll be watching.
Siena
Totally OP

Re: Long Time RolePlayer....First Time Poster.

Post by Siena »

Welcome to the forums!

I've seen a few postings and journals about Eri'oni and how she has been involved in the End of Days events. I hope you've been enjoying the dream wide events.