Casted Away into the Tether

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

FritzDrury

Casted Away into the Tether

Post by FritzDrury »

My name is Fritz Drury, I had previously only heard of this place from my cousin Larry, who insisted we set sail after receiving news of their earthquake, to assist with the rescue and recovery efforts. Like me, he has big heart, despite fellow slaves reportedly mistreating him during his last visit. Sadly though, we didn't factor in that there would be aftershocks, causing a tsunami and casting our boat into the rocks, destroying it and knocking me unconscious.

I woke up with quite a lump on my head and clotted blood on the back of it, as well as in a few other places, and unable to move my left ear as it was broken. Luckily, I can still hear out it though. The worst part though, is Larry is nowhere to be found. All I found of him was his hat, stained with blood, and broken pair of glasses, giving me reason to fear the worst. I can see why he wanted us to go here though. As I wandered into the Tether, I saw many injured and decrepit bodies from the disaster, even a few deceased ones. There are many less fortunate than me here and they could use my help!

I've received word of ferry service resuming to and from the island, but don't want to leave until we can find out what all happened to the missing, namely cousin Larry.