Vorukael - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Nazhosh
New Patron

Vorukael - Unowned

Post by Nazhosh »

[Abilities updated 12/29/12 - please read!]

Code:
Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Vorukael. No other known aliases.

Nickname: Voruk, Kael.

Name on Identification: Vorukael

Age: Would only say 'very old'. Likely hundreds of years. Appears to be in the late 20s or early to mid- 30s.

Species: Stated as 'other', appears largely human but with sharp teeth, claws, and strange eyes. Possibly some unknown hybrid.

Sub Species/Breed: ?

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slightly muscled. Toned. Broad shoulders, narrow waist. Pleasantly masculine form.

Physical Details: Brown hair, 'mahogany', quite dark. Golden eyes - irises seem slightly overlarge. Also seem to reflect light. Nose is slightly crooked at the bridge, though that is its natural shape. Ears are somewhat large. Teeth are shark-like in their shape, sharp and relatively short for human teeth. What should be molars appear to have become a mass of needle-like points. Claws on his fingers and toes are not terribly sharp but are made of thick keratin and fairly long. They are firm and unlikely to break.

Physical Markings: None.

Physical Drawbacks: None. In appearance he's very appealing.

Current Infliction(s): None, save for his general nature and personality.

Physical Defenses: Capable with some few fighting techniques. Fists, various swords. Generally has very few defenses.

Appealing Attributes: His over-all appearance, primarily. He is highly conversational and educated. This can be a boon or a drawback depending on the mood of his tongue. He has a wide variety of skills available to any potential renters/owners (as discussed below).

Clothing: He has been allowed to keep the clothing he came to the Tether in as it shows off his physical attributes nicely. Generally he wears a few outfits of Regency era style: well-tailored vests, trousers, undershirts, and occasionally a jacket and cravat. Shoes are most typically fine leather boots.

Other Items: In 'storage' are his extra clothes which he is occasionally allowed access to, as well as a thick and well-worn book with a likely-unknown language and a broken spine, and an intricately-carved gold pocketwatch, broken.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:
Cultured.

Phobias: None.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Always refined and controlled in his behavior. Other presentation styles range from sly and nigh-gregarious to malicious and sarcastic. Long exposure to him will likely allow a renter to experience everything in between, as well. Self-satisfied is a style in which he's often seen.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Mixed. Elated and resentful all at once. Depends also on the renter. Can be enthusiastic and agreeable or deliberately irritating and uncooperative.

Overall Attitude: Depends on the interaction, although it has been noted that he is typically disagreeable, apparently simply for the sake of being so. Uncooperative to most. Malicious when the opportunity presents itself. However, can just as likely be accommodating and charming. These trends seem to follow very little rhyme or reason.

Quirks: If nature can be called a quirk, it is likely his largest. He is often undermines his own self-interests, apparently for no other purpose save for the fact that he can. His motivations are shadowed, uncertain, and fleeting.

Hobbies / Interests: Socializing. It presents him a thrill even in utterly hated company. He follows many other hobbies (reading, crafting, whatever he is allowed really) without a real sense of interest but simply to keep himself occupied.

High or Low Maintenance: Somewhat difficult to determine and depends on what aspect one is referring to. 'High' would be the safest answer.

Diet / Allergies: Will eat just about anything. No known allergies.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken:
Virtually all European languages, as well as Russian, and as well as some forgotten tongues. Fluent in all.

Can they Read / Write: Yes. Very prettily, as well.

Can your character produce magic: No. He may exert a subconscious influence on some creatures, but this isn't really 'magic'. Please see http://www.rprepository.com/c/vorukael/40805 for more information.

Talents / Skills: Various and extensive. Good with barbering, skilled sword fighter, knowledgeable and practiced pleasure slave, capable of cooking, cleaning, brewing (beer/wine/tea), and so forth.

Training: Most of his training was acquired before his arrival at the Tether, and most seems to be trade and custodial skills as well as pleasure training.

[Subconscious abilities - OOC information - Please read. Whether or not you want your character to be affected by any of this is at your own discretion.

Some creatures are more susceptible to Voruk's 'corruptive' influences: weak-willed, subservient, or broken ones in particular. This is nothing like mind control; he is just more likely to successfully sway certain people. This can be done subconsciously through the whisperings of the person's mind (not telepathy... he doesn't tend to make the words, just prods the mind in the right direction simply with his presence) or directly with his own tongue in the physical world.

What this means: A slave or other character in Voruk's vicinity may, to put it simply, do something stupid against their better judgment. For example, a slave may feel a compulsion to talk back or insult a slaver if he is nearby, even though this is something they would not normally do. These are usually very minor things, although sometimes, a particularly mentally down-trodden person might do something absolutely drastic. Feel free to talk to me about this if you'd like; I enjoy brainstorming ideas. This effect also is strongest the closer one is to Voruk. The farther away the character, the less likely they are to have an issue with this. However, people who have long-lasting contact with Voruk may start to feel the effects of it even when he is not present, though they will be far more mild without him there.

This also has another side: similarly weakened characters may find themselves liking him or seeking his attention despite their better judgment. They may also begin to trust him (which is always a bad idea) or take his advice (similarly bad).

Interestingly he's also affected by this. Hence a lot of his very poor/stupid decisions.

For more details on this and for ideas on dice roll options see his site.]

Other

Previous Owners:
None on record.

Previous Usage(s): Pleasure slave and companion.

Previous status: Only recently acquired as a slave, though was traded to the Tether. May have been a slave for a significant period of time before this.

For Rent or to Own: Rent or own, although papers request that customers rent to own with this one.

Cost: 10 gold to rent. 180 gold to buy. Very low price.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
Variable. I try to warn when I'll be gone for extended periods.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Having fun. Admittedly Voruk is pretty sexual sometimes and I won't always want to play it out. Just ask. Voruk is definitely a trouble-maker. I don't mind him being punished for this, and in fact he seems to thrive off of the attention. Always open for long-term plots and relationships. Interested in trying a love interest for him, actually, though I don't really expect it to work. Inquire within if curious/interested.

What are your allowances for your character: I do require consent but I will most likely agree to mostly anything so long as it makes sense (or even maybe if it doesn't). Torture, amputation, etc. Talk to me about it.

Long Term/Short Term: Long-term preferred, short-term perfectly acceptable.

General Information

Character Description:
"Today I wear these chains and am here... tomorrow I shall be fetterless." The borrowed lament sits guilelessly on his stolen tongue, made true by his current status of slave yet no more genuine. He is an ashen-skinned demon in the guise of a man, deceived in small degrees by the overlarge, golden pupils, the clawlike fingernails, the knife-edged teeth. A monster wrapped in the trappings of refinement and grace. The imp of the perverse dressed in a thin and handsome face. By his appearance he does not belong behind pen bars, and yet he seems more than happy with the confinement.

Contact Details: Vorukael or Mantoac on Furc.

Notes: Whisper/conversation friendly.

Appearance (more or less - his nose is slightly different, I'm working on references - let me know if interested/taking commissions)