Hello!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Corset
New Patron

Hello!

Post by Corset »

Hi! I play Oneat as well as some other characters such as Emmaline and Tanasia. I'm online most evenings despite being in graduate school for costume design and playing Pathfinder Society Saturday and Tuesday nights.

I'm looking for new people to meet, and I love love love plot. Please feel free to whisper me or send me a PM!

Sometimes I get a shyness streak and I tend to be pretty quiet, which is probably why you've seen me around before. I enjoy being as entertaining as possible.

Cheers!
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Re: Hello!

Post by Loraen »

Hey! Welcome to the community. We RPed the other day. (I was on Vitula) :) You can catch me on as Sumatra or Pertelot. I'd love to RP with you again. I'm on really late though, (12 AM FST to about 4 AM FST usually), so hopefully our time slots fit.
Corset
New Patron

Re: Hello!

Post by Corset »

My twin! Alas, those are my sleeping hours and I am starting school/work up again this coming week. I hope at one point we can get together and make rag doll mischief!