La Mer

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Teralyna
New Patron

La Mer

Post by Teralyna »

Code:
Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: The only name she offered was 'The Sea'.

Nickname With no real name offered, we have dubbed her 'Crystal'.

Name on identification Crystal

Species: She may be a siren, though she denies that she is. -- She appears to be the hybrid of a human, a bird, and some marine species.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Buxom. She is of a healthy weight range, though she is a touch plump and has a curvy frame. She stands at five foot seven inches, and weighs one-hundred forty-five pounds.

Physical Details: Crystal has black hair. It seems unkempt, falling down her back and over her shoulders in chaotic waves. It is, however, kept clean and is naturally appealing. Her gaze could be described as piercing. Her eyes have a narrow shape, and are of a light blue color. She has a well defined face, with lifted (and slightly plump) cheeks, and a sharp chin. Her nose is slender and petite, with a slightly upturned tip.

Physical Markings: Small scales line the inner corner of her eyes, along the sides of her nose. She also bears these scales on her lower arms (about two inches beneath the elbows and all the way to the tips of her fingers) and her lower legs (three or so inches beneath the knees, and likewise covering her feet).

Physical Drawbacks: None known at this time.

Current Infliction(s): She looks to be in good shape, healthy and unscathed.

Physical Defenses: She has very sharp and hook shaped talons upon the tips of her fingers and toes, certainly capable of rending flesh.

Appealing Attributes: She has quite beautiful wings upon her back, consisting of feathers that are a stunning white color tipped in gold. She also has a very rich and alluring voice.

Clothing: A white sheet of silk is worn by the slave, draped over one shoulder and held tight around her waist with a thin rope of golden thread. It hangs just beneath her knees. Also worn upon her wrists are solid gold bracelets that are of a width of three inches, depicting stormy skies over violent seas. They appear to have some magical quality, and are locked upon her wrists.

Other Items: A gold key to her bracelets was provided upon her arrival, though the slave had warned herself that removing the bracelets would be dangerous to those around her. We have also given her a necklace with a blue crystal pendant hung on it to contain her powers.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: No phobias are known at the present time.

Disorders: She seems a bit too obedient and honest. In fact, we had quite a fun time with her! She seemed quite incapable of resisting any command that was given to her! It was odd, to say the least.

How do they present themselves: She seems to be quite friendly, and most certainly submissive.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: When asked about this, she simply responded, "It is out of my hands."

Overall Attitude: She seems quite upbeat and friendly. She does show a fierce and almost daunting confidence, though she can be brought to tears and humiliated like anyone else.

Quirks: The level of her obedience could probably be considered quirky. In fact, she came of her own volition to a guard and handed herself over as a slave! She also has a seemingly nervous habit of tapping her talons (which can get annoying pretty quickly), and seems to have a need to keep her hands busy, often by preening the feathers she can reach on her wings, or playing with small objects that are around her.

Hobbies / Interests: When asked what interests her, she said, "The Sea." She appears to like singing.

High or Low Maintenance: Perhaps low. She seems capable of taking care of herself, but without further observation, we can't be entirely sure.

Diet / Allergies: She seems to like sea food. She wouldn't refuse beef or lamb. She said she had no interest in vegetables, though she seemed fine with seaweed. No allergies are known.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common

Can they Read / Write: No. When shown written words, she said she had never seen anything like it before.

Can your character produce magic: Yes. She seems to be very skilled in the elements of both water and electricity. She claimed she couldn't use them without being told to do so because of the bracelets upon her wrists. We put a pendant on her to restrain her powers anyhow, just as a precaution.

Talents / Skills: She can sing, and she has quite the beautiful voice as well. She doesn't often use lyrics, instead using 'ahh' and similar sounds. She is capable however.

Training: She has no training. Though she is very obedient, she doesn't know the proper manners or positions of a slave. Thus, we're keeping her in the unbroken cage.

Other

Previous Owners: Unknown. Someone must have locked the bracelets on her, though she couldn't recall a name. She arrived to the dock on a ship by herself, and sought out a guard before telling him that she was a slave. When questioned further, she claimed not to have an owner. We asked why she would offer herself up for slavery, and she said that she was told to.

Previous Usage(s): Apparently to offer herself up as a slave. Peculiar.

Previous status: She claims she was free before.

For Rent or to Own: We're going to place her up for rent initially. Ownership can be negotiated.

Cost: 15 Gold. Although she is an untrained slave, she is highly obedient. She could be considered an exotic slave as well.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm on all the time. My weekends are a little more iffy than most days, but I'm still often available to roleplay.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Character development. I like strict slavers, and am quite the fan of cruelty. However, I enjoy more kind slavers as well. Just be wary. If one doesn't handle her with care, she can prove to be a very dangerous character.

What are your allowances for your character: No consent. Tether rules apply for slave rentals, of course. After ownership, I'm really not fussed about what happens outside of scat. If you're unsure however, it's probably best to ask.

Long Term/Short Term: Definitely long term, though short term is ok as well.

General Information

Character Description: An angel? With such beautiful white wings full of feathers tipped in gold nestled on her back, one could have been forgiven for this belief. A closer look at the humanoid shared a different story; dark scales trail the inner corner of each of her serene blue eyes. Similar scales covered her lower arms and hands, which ended in black talons almost reminiscent of those found upon a hawk. Raven black and chaotic locks of hair framed the milky flesh of her face, falling well down her sides and back. A white toga retained the modesty of her buxom frame, with a thin rope of golden thread tying it to her waist. Gold bracers were clasped over her wrists, engraved with a depiction of thick clouds, and a bolt of lightening over the crashing waves below.

Images: Feel free to draw her if you want. I won't ask, but gift art is appreciated.

Contact Details: Furcadia -- La Mer

Notes: I do have some dragon scales available. I'm not actively seeking a commission, but if I like your work well enough, I'd be willing to give some for a picture of my character. Otherwise...Roleplay with me!