New dog on the block

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

FlaringDog
New Patron

New dog on the block

Post by FlaringDog »

--And he's ablaze.

I thought it time I came to the forums. So here I am~ Some of you might know me as Gaueko, and some might know me as 997.03. I've been around for a few weeks now, and I must say, I've enjoyed my time here immensely thus far! The community is very interesting, and there's a lot of friendly faces around all too eager to help a nub like me on my way.

I hope to become a bit more active, especially with summer break at my doorstep. So yes, if you feel like poking me some place that does not make me spasm in odd ways, I'm all game! I might have odd hours, though, due to being a Dutchman (and in my case, living in The Netherlands.) But with no reason whatsoever to make early mornings, that's likely not going to pose much of a problem, at least not upcoming month or so.

So yes! I'm looking forward meeting new people, and to expand my character(s) horizon for both the good and bad. See you peeps in the Tether~
❝...Don't stare for too long now.❞
Gypsium
Bar Brawler

Re: New dog on the block

Post by Gypsium »

Heey, welcome to the Tether! Look forwards to seeing you around, didn't know you played Gaueko. Would love to rp sometime, so hopefully our timezones collide sometime! :3
"Rose has a conscience. It's just in a safe little box that she takes out to look at for a couple of minutes on Sundays."
FlaringDog
New Patron

Re: New dog on the block

Post by FlaringDog »

Haha! Looking forward to it, for sure~
❝...Don't stare for too long now.❞