Just slithering in!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Tedjokumoro
New Patron

Just slithering in!

Post by Tedjokumoro »

Hello there, TGT! I'm Tedjokuromo. I've been RPing for a while now, about a small 7 or 8 years now? It started out on Forums, moved on to Furc about 6 years ago. A friend from Furc abducted me to SL after a small year and I've been RPing on both of those for a while. Safe to say, my RP history is consistent and involves very few gaps.

English is not my native languages, however, nor am I a linguistic genious, but I firmly believe I have enough of a grasp of the language to function. I've made it through the past six years, after all! Next to English, I also speak German and French, thoug not every language equally fluent. For French I even have to struggle sometimes, as it's been quite a while.

As I am a flex worker, I have a few occasional nights on weekdays free to stay up late for my American friends! I've been around TGT occasionally in the past on a few chars, I've even played with the combat system in the private rooms for a bit, but now I have finally decided to make a character that I could keep around here. Enter Ted! A Komodo Dragon from Sumatra, travelling through Indonesia, Drakoria, and finally Guildereim to reach TGT. Here's his RPR!

http://www.rprepository.com/c/tedjokumoro (heavily being tweaked)

Now that I'm here, though, I have no idea where and how and with who to start! It's a rather big and busy place, after all, but I'm excited to start RPing here! There seems to be a lot going on.
Muunokhoi
Owner

Re: Just slithering in!

Post by Muunokhoi »

Hallo ! :D Looks like a very interesting character. I hope you have lots of fun in TGT. Welcome !
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik