Onew - Owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Slex
TGT Patron

Onew - Owned

Post by Slex »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Onew Kkoch

Nickname: ----

Name on Identification: Onew

Species: Koala

Sub Species/Breed: ----

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Mesomorph

Physical Details: Short unstyled alabaster hair, skin just as pale, and candy pink eyes.

Physical Markings: A tattoo sleeve on his left arm, appears to be blooming roses and the flower of life pattern winding from shoulder to wrist. A ring of the flower of life pattern on his left ankle.

Physical Drawbacks: Poor eyesight, in need of glasses.

Current Infliction(s): Left clavicle broken, left shoulder broken, welts and lacerations on his back.

Physical Defenses: ----

Appealing Attributes: Very fit and easy on the eyes.

Clothing: Often nothing, or simple robes provided by the house.

Other Items: Doesn't own a single thing.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Cynophobia, the fear of dogs. Anything canine related in Onew's case.

Disorders: ----

How do they present themselves: Calm, willing and able.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Indifferent.

Overall Attitude: Obedient and cautious.

Quirks: His ears get twitchy when there's a lot going on around him.

Hobbies / Interests: Calligraphy, Inscription, Languages, Culture, Romance Novels

High or Low Maintenance: Low

Diet / Allergies: Prefers to eat greens, but eats anything given to him. Eats a lot.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Korean (fluent), English (fluent), some Mandarin, some Japanese

Can they Read / Write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: (The tether is not aware but yes. He does normal inscription, and then there's the other side of it that he's been keeping a secret. He can make scrolls that can be activated with his own blood to do an array of things, from one-off spells, curses, buffs, and shields. A very situational skill that requires a lot of preparation and supplies.)

Talents / Skills: Calligraphy, can play the Gayageum.

Training: Undergoing basic obedience training, and basic medical knowledge training. (Post down below IC if you/your character wants to sponsor some extra training for him.)

Other

Previous Owners: ----

Previous Usage(s): ----

Previous status: Free.

For Rent or to Own: Rent, Rent to own.

Cost: 15g a night, 350g to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Fluctuates. Available most of the time.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Exactly that, slave/slaver roleplay. Once he's owned I don't wish for him to have a master that goes soft and would eventually release him. I didn't make a slave character to me made into a free person again, I made a slave character to play a slave.

What are your allowances for your character: No death, no major mutilation, ask before doing anything to his tattooed arm or anything that would leave big scars.

Long Term/Short Term: Either.

General Information

Character Description: > A posture collar. It helped the young koala keep that precious image of his from shattering, his bare skin a powdery white, his hair stark alabaster. That button-nose was a soft blushing rose, just a whisper of the bright pink those slanted eyes blazed. Beauty and masculinity, tight toned muscle made up all 5'11" of him, yet still managed to stay soft in appearance and touch. He speaks with utmost care, choosing his words carefully no matter whose ears it met. Finally the young man was allowed clothes, fit for a harem, white folds lined with golds.

Contact Details: Whisper me on the character Onew.

Notes:
Last edited by Slex on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monstrum
Manager

Re: Onew - Unowned

Post by Monstrum »

wrote:
After being caught scribing secret messages to an unknown source, Onew was given the punishment of ten lashes. However the slave retaliated and attempted to burn any evidence pertaining to his crime and a fight ensued. The slave received more injuries as a result. The slave is to be put on watch in regards to his position in the harem pen, and any more bad behaviour should result in his immediate transfer to the unbroken pen.

Signed,
Llewellyn Grimm, Gladiator.

His hands would plait the priest's guts if he had no rope to strangle kings.
Shrike
New Patron

Post by Shrike »

A note has been left on the bottom of the slave papers, written in a delicate, elegant scrawl.

This slave failed to respond to my requests went rented, gave me attitude, and was generally a poor purchase. I would reommend removal from the harem pens and sufficient punishment for the amount of attitude and stubborn received at the payment of 15 gold pieces.

P.S. - Important information was gained from the slave during rental that may be unknown to their Mistress, and a meeting or correspondence is requested. Thank you.

Signed,

Darcy Lee Wellington
Kaizen
Some ol' Drunk

Post by Kaizen »

At the bottom of said papers is an insignia in the space where Master's name would go. It is nothing more than a C with three vertical strikes through it, in an ominously dark red ink. It would seem that the Koala is now owned and under the protection of one "Master Knives" as many know him.
I don't know why, but it seems like Nero's foot and a half long discounted sausage gets into everything these days. Hm.