Murphichi - Unowned (updated)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Murphy
New Patron

Murphichi - Unowned (updated)

Post by Murphy »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Murphichi

Nickname: Murphy

Name on Identification: Murphy

Species: Fennec fox

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Medium sized body, girly figure.

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc) Strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes. White fur with a black underbelly in the pattern of a red fox.

Physical Markings: Black ears with white, horizontal stripes going across the middle. Her left hand has black fur, as well as the tips of her toes and tip of the tail.

Physical Drawbacks: Can get a little pudgy if she eats "too well" for too long

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: Claws, teeth, and a staff being held by Tether staff for when she's in arena matches.

Appealing Attributes: Hair, eyes, figure, her bending and stretching abilities

Clothing: Harem-style: Long gauze skirts and silk wraps or sarongs with wrapped gemstones hanging from thin gold and silver chains. (example) Usually goes topless but will occasionally put some sort of halter top on. Her outfits are usually gold, maroon, pink, and black to match the Tether's main colors.

Other Items: Metal staff with blades on either end and a fire staff

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Heights

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Laid back, friendly.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: "Meh. Got myself into this...I can get myself out."

Overall Attitude: Cheery

Quirks: Goofy and clumsy when she's not on the defense or spinning staff.

Hobbies / Interests: Collecting gemstones, fire, staff, poi, martial arts, food.

High or Low Maintenance: In between.

Diet / Allergies: No allergies; carnivore.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English

Can they Read / Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: Yes. She's a shape-shifter

Talents / Skills: Dancing, spinning staff/poi, arts and crafts, transmogrification.

Training: Fire performance, a little fighting.

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): Dancing, entertainment

Previous status: Freelancer, Wanderer

For Rent or to Own: Rent as long as you want until her debt is paid.

Pricing: "Trained, Average Slave: Your typical, every day slave. They are average to attractive in looks, or to balance that out, they are trained. They still require more training and are typically obedient. Location: Barred cages, regular and unbroken slaves."

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: All the time. You can whisper me even if I'm not online and I'll reply whenever I see it. :3 Im usually on once a day at least.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Fun! Thought-out plots, fight/spar role plays, random interactions. No sex though, she'll fight you !!

What are your allowances for your character: Check out her RPR page (link) for information on this :) ...no sex rp. just thought I'd point that out for the lazy.

Long Term/Short Term: Either

General Information

Contact Details: Furcadia: Murphichi, Sylas Asmodaios. RPR main profile.
Murphy
New Patron

Re: Murphichi - Unowned (updated)

Post by Murphy »

updated!
added a picture, changed her status as a slave from "Harem" to "Average," on account of she'll resist the fuck out of having sex with a renter. And a couple of other finer details. (justreadit;)