Giving this a whirl.

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Unzaga
New Patron

Giving this a whirl.

Post by Unzaga »

Hello, everyone! I'm new to the TGT and have decided to try my hand at playing here. :) I play Unzaga, who might seem a bit misplaced. He's a matured Xenomorph who appeared on the island via his canine (feral) host body. He's taken on some dog-like traits and can sometimes be found trying to play with canine related creatures. He also isn't as overly violent as his human host kin but Unzaga is quick to have a flared temper.

He's new in the pens, completely lacking of training and- due to his senses- he tends to become bored rather swiftly when no one pays attention to him. He is not keen on having been captured (how can he spread the species now?) but he tolerates his caged life as much as a hyper active thing would. You can often find Unzaga bashing his muzzle into the bars as it is the largest irritation of his careful containment. He seems to understand Common tongue but his only means of speech are via a telepathic link to another being which requires a small insertion of his dna to make it happen, either through use of his tail, secondary jaws, or "other means" for the NSFW crowd.

He is serious need of a Mistress who can teach him. Without a local Queen to follow, his next best thing is a Mistress! Hopefully she could tolerate his drooling...He is a loyal beastie and would make a wonderful guard dog/pet, bed warmer, or even a pleasure slave under the right hands.

Currently I'm trying to get use to the usual silence that seems to be going on in the Main Hall, as it drives Unzaga batty. Hopefully someone will play with him someday. :)
Dagger
Handler

Re: Giving this a whirl.

Post by Dagger »

Welcome, I am looking forward to see him rped.
“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
Unzaga
New Patron

Re: Giving this a whirl.

Post by Unzaga »

Thank you! :)