Smoke and Metal

All In Character postings can be found here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Erimear
Main Hall Lurker

Smoke and Metal

Post by Erimear »

The following is written upon treated vellum in elegant script that appears to be actual gold. House slaves began posting them upon the docks along with a notice at the bar, the opium den and the entry to the stage. Upon close inspection of the notices one could even smell spices and smoke on the paper.

It comes like a whisper of smoke in the dead of night. A curling touch against the senses that speaks of a fire not yet seen. It cuts through the silence like the kiss of steel parting the shadows and sends shivers down the spine just the same. It falls on floors like drum beats in the forest. It is a performance to remember in the longest reaches of the evening.

It is with the utmost pleasure and pride that I announce my return to the Golden Tether's grand stage. Three years have passed since my last steps upon those wooden boards and it is time to once more entertain the masses. All who see this are invited to attend for a 15 gold cover charge. Slaves are also welcome so long as they have the permission of a member of staff beforehand as it would be a waste to not allow them to see what they could aspire to.

Come and see the show that promises to awaken your senses and open your eyes.

Come and watch the Ruby Rani. The Sultry Sultana. The Queen of Smoke.

Erimear Vryce

Friday, January 16th
7pm (fst)
Who:
Patrons- 15 Gold entry fee
Slaves- Unowned (Must not have any marks against them in their records. Must have staff approval)
Slaves- Owned (Must have owner's approval)
When:
Friday, January 16 at 7pm fst
Where:
*stage