Retaking the Jungle, Forward Advance!

All In Character postings can be found here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Blade Runner
Half Lifer

Retaking the Jungle, Forward Advance!

Post by Blade Runner »

ICly
Ever the knight, Zelanze has rallied some members of the rebel camp to the idea of an actual offense. Heat wafted from the single fire deep in the cave as those gathered around discussed their willingness to fight and the strategy to make that move. No longer content to be on the defensive, moving from camp to camp and losing more souls everyday. Just remember "If we attack we may die, but if we just lay here than we certainly will"

OOC Information
So I got permission from Muun to use the actual arena system for some conflicts coming up. There's been a lot of talk about advancing in to the jungle from the rebel base and actually taking some territory. A good bit of strategic talk about how it's difficult for a large force to maintain a wide wild area after being destabilized. It seems like the perfect chance to do a four v four match, given how incredibly rare they are in the regular arena setting. However, I need your help! While I know rebels that may be interested in fighting this way, I don't have a character on the Wyrmme side to see who would be interested there. Also most of the Drakorian players certainly don't have aspects, so i'd need help from a staffer as well! Of course on top of needing one to witness the fight

As for scheduling: We wont know for sure until we have the people but most likely this will occur around or after 10pm EST 2/17/2015

If this is a success and people have fun, we'll do more in the future. So if you miss out, don't be upset! You may have another chance to enter. Also it goes without saying but if you have a character on both sides you may only enter with one character!

Rebel Slots:
1. Zelanze Balestra
2. Stasia [Added via Whisper]
3. Arcaeus [Added via Whisper]
4. Little Sparrow [Added via Whisper]
Drakorian Slots:
1. Nyctophile [Added via Whisper]
2. Selkath Bloodtail [Added via Whisper]

Rules and Details
You may only enter on one character per fight
This is war, which means guns and magic wont be restricted by the hand of god. However, you must still abide by the dice. If you post a magical or ranged attack it's all rolled the same.
You may not participate in two fights in a row as a rebel. If you get a slot in one conflict you may not have it in the next. This is due to how many rebels want in.
WE NEED DRAKORIANS
The result is the result! If the rebels win they take and hold the location, if the wyrmme's win they are beaten back and potentially take captives depending on consent. Do not complain about the result!
Zelanze Balestra(Main) - Michael Redmoon - Halberd Afore