Contracts & combat

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

JonothanGerwin
New Patron

Contracts & combat

Post by JonothanGerwin »

Good day everyone!

You all can call me Jon on here if you like. I have two characters here, one that I've been playing for a while, and another new gladiator/body guard character I've recently created (still need to get his papers together). I've personally been RPing on furc since around 2005ish, and have recently returned to RP again. Any information beyond that may or may not be revealed in conversation, so let's move on to the characters.

Jonothan Lee Edwards is the character I've played here the longest. A scribe, contract negotiator, and general supplier of merchandise by trade. He has a noble's temperament and education, though is technically of common birth. Enjoying the finer things in life, and attempting to be a relatively decent person for the most part. He is an arctic wolf anthro that can most often be found in the bar or den at the Tether.

My second character is Adalbern Gerwin, a spear and shield wielding kodiak who was sold into slavery after his liege was defeated and his country was overtaken. While not the most thrilled at being a slave, he plans to make the most of this new life.

Hopefully I'll see some of you around with one of these characters!
Dagger
Handler

Re: Contracts & combat

Post by Dagger »

Welcome and looking forward to catch one of the two online, rping.
“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
Muunokhoi
Owner

Post by Muunokhoi »

Just saw your guy in the arena a few mins ago. Looks like some pretty sweet characters ! Looking forwards to seeing more of you. Welcome !
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Erimear
Main Hall Lurker

Post by Erimear »

Welcome aboard! Hopefully I'll get the chance to rp with one of your characters at some point!
Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Post by Acaeus »

I'll see you in the arena ;)
Give them nothing...but take from them, everything!

Founder Of The Golden Hammer