(Kinda) New to TGT

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Taisi
New Patron

(Kinda) New to TGT

Post by Taisi »

...if you count 2-3 days of RP so far as new. Ehe.

Hi! My character in the TGT is the local "catfish", Taisi. Initially Ihadnoideaabouttheforums kinda was on my own and introducing myself to other people but another player showed me these forums and well...here I am! Everyone's been so kind and thoughtful with helping me develop my character, and with TONS of inspiration to look at (since so many people have well thought-out characters!!) I think I'm going to have quite the interesting time here!

Also, eventually I may want to throw her into a tank to showcase her pretty tail, but I didn't see the actual 'tank' that was suggested. Am I missing its location or something in the main hall? (If this question doesn't belong here I can move it)

I do hope to get to know a lot more people, but so far this place is nice!
Erimear
Main Hall Lurker

Re: (Kinda) New to TGT

Post by Erimear »

Hey there and welcome! Glad to see you found your way here.

As of right now there is not a tank in the main hall simply do to lack of interest in it throughout the years it was there and the space that it was taking up that could be utilized for other things. Sadly there just aren't that many aquatics around. As far as I know there aren't any plans for bringing it back at the moment.

In any case, welcome aboard! Hope to see you around!
Muunokhoi
Owner

Post by Muunokhoi »

:D Welcome ! I hope we get to rp lots
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Post by Acaeus »

YAY YOU POSTED!!! :D Glad to have you hun. Been wonderful rping with you so far <3
Give them nothing...but take from them, everything!

Founder Of The Golden Hammer
Gypsium
Bar Brawler

Post by Gypsium »

Welcome to the Golden Tether! :)
"Rose has a conscience. It's just in a safe little box that she takes out to look at for a couple of minutes on Sundays."
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Post by Loraen »

Welcome!