Enywas - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Enywas
New Patron

Enywas - Unowned

Post by Enywas »

Current Health: as of 05/17/2019
Badly injured foreleg (right, deep laceration), sutured and bandaged. Deep laceration in right side of her head, from eyebrow to upper jaw - half-blind. Stitched, bandaged, blinded eye covered and a minor cut on the other side of her head. Minimal cut to chest.
Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Responds occasionally to 'Enywas' or 'Dragon'

Nickname: Eny, Dragon

Name on Identification: Enywas

Species: Dragon

Sub Species/Breed: None

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Slender, sleek, but with better muscle definition around her front legs and shoulders.

Physical Details: Icy-white scales with faint blue markings almost runic around her back and tail, the membrane of her wings are also this color. Like most dragons, her claws are black and despite that she's not a true albino, her eye-color is a rose pink. Oddly enough, the inside of her mouth is black and her tongue is a dark purple. She stands seven feet at the shoulders, with a length of fourteen feet and a wingspan of twenty-eight feet.

Physical Markings: None.

Physical Drawbacks: None.

Physical Defenses: Claws, teeth, powerful tail.

Appealing Attributes: Although dragons aren't rare on Guildereim, perhaps her coloration makes her stand out.

Clothing: None.

Other Items: Standard TGT Collar, bindings around her wings and occasionally her jaws.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Feral, but capable of following instructions with a capable owner.

Phobias: Enclosed spaces, the sound of whips, chains.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: They're feral, but highly intelligent. She's not overly aggressive, but will show signs of it during abuse or if she feels trapped or cornered.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: She's unsure, but will take to it with a steady hand and capable owner. Towards overly abusive owners or renters, she will lash out until the threat ends.

Overall Attitude: Unsure, but generally passive. It all depends on the situation and/or owner/renter.

Quirks: Has a tendency to mimic sounds she hears constantly, in an attempt to communicate. Might eventually extend to words.

Hobbies / Interests: Flying, eating, exploring.

High or Low Maintenance: Low.

Diet / Allergies: Carnivorous, prefers all sorts of bird or fish.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: None, but may eventually start mimicking words or sounds to communicate.

Can they Read / Write: No.

Can your character produce magic: Not entirely, but is capable of spitting icy blasts.

Talents / Skills: Flying, fighting, breathing/spitting ice or icy winds.

Training: None.

Other

Current Owner: None.

Previous Owners: None.

Previous Usage(s): None.

Previous status: Free, captured for a possible gladiator, mount or guard.

For Rent or to Own: Rent to Own. Inquire beforehand.

Cost: 5Image to Rent
50Image to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Usually around afternoons-evenings.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Proper development, and someone who will use her as a guard or gladiator. I'd like it to eventually evolve into something else, like a hunter or something around those lines. I am not looking for constant abuse, as she will react like any animal to being struck all the time.

What are your allowances for your character: Generally, if you feel like you have to ask, it's best you do. I don't want her to die anytime soon. I'm open to injuries or lasting damage that don't make her unplayable.

Long Term/Short Term: Both.

General Information

Character Description: White scales were decorated with faint blue markings that could be described as runic, despite them being natural. The draconic slave was feral, both in body and mind, though with a tendency to mimic words or sounds she hears on a regular basis. Despite this, she still communicated with body language, expressions or bird-like calls. Intelligent, but wary of both her new home and those around her. Enywas was built for speed and agility, though for the sake of keeping her on the ground, both her wings were bound. A golden collar was fastened around her neck, which often became the dragon's focus.

Contact Details: Whisper Enywas.

Notes: None!
Last edited by Enywas on Fri May 17, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Enywas
New Patron

Re: Anywas - Unowned

Post by Enywas »

Arena Records
Level 1
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Stamina: 1
Hit Points: 370HP
*Primary Weapon(s): +1 Claws, Teeth, Tail
Secondary Weapon(s): None
**Primary Armor: None
Secondary Armor: None

Wins: 1 Losses: 1 Draws: 0

Rental Logs

Captain Aaross: One night rental for Minor Training in Speech. Positive.
Attended the Patron Event; The Art Of: Battle. Positive, Scored 25 Points.
Captain Aaross: One night rental for Minor Training in Speech, bath and food. Positive.
INILDIBRE
New Patron

Enywas Unowned

Post by INILDIBRE »

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM.