Smiles your way...

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Delarose

Smiles your way...

Post by Delarose »

Hello everyone a pleasure to meet you all. First time saying hello on forums, been away for a short while do to work and such but at least I'm back now during the late night, in case anyone would like to keep me company. ~grins and winks~ Besides how often do you get to spend time with a male unicorn dancer?? I do hope to get to know tgt staff a bit more and possibly find someone to who i can pay to do a drawing of my character. maybe at some point become apart of staff either as slave or other. Well hope to get to know some new people look forward to it. See when I see you...
Iseut

Re: Smiles your way...

Post by Iseut »

Welcome to the forums (:
Deristrasz
TGT Patron

Post by Deristrasz »

Welcome to the forums!

And if your looking for an awesome artist, try http://www.talonian.deviantart.com - she has done some awesome stuff for me!
It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog
Delarose

Post by Delarose »

thanks i appreciate it ;3
Deristrasz
TGT Patron

Post by Deristrasz »

You are quite welcome, she did the avatar next to my name here ;)
It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog