Oh Me Omy

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Cravat

Oh Me Omy

Post by Cravat »

Hello eyes that have graced my topic!

I just decided to pop in and introduce myself. While I will not go into explanations of my name yet, you may call me Cravat. It is a rather infectious nickname.

I'm happy to say that I have been legal age for awhile and finally decided to take advantage of looking around here. Not because of the "illegitimate goods", but rather I am an art admirer; TGT's patches make me blush with awe and now I have myself planted here to stare at the beauty of the establishment and that includes you people!

I'm pretty darn shy, but you can spot me in here on Cravat. If I decide to OOC or roleplay a different main, I'll make sure to update this topic.
Feel free to noogie me, tease me, ask questions or any of those friendly introduction routines~

Also, while I will sound like a newbie, what is a good way to get started here? It is pretty impressive so I am worried of breaking some slave/slaver rules (speaking of rules, I have made sure to read them all).
Siena
Totally OP

Re: Oh Me Omy

Post by Siena »

Welcome to TGT! I am glad to hear that you're enjoying it. Keep an eye out, we're hoping to add a new section to the Tether over the next few weeks.
If you haven't had a chance there are a few links you may like to check out:
The best one is our Helpful Links page, it'll give you different categories and links for information on TGT: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=15124
Here are also the overall OOC Rules and a few IC Rules for TGT as well: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=14677 If you have an questions feel free to ask our Staff.

Once again, let me welcome you to TGT!
Iseut

Re: Oh Me Omy

Post by Iseut »

Welcome to TGT! :3