Well, you could say that!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Servility

Well, you could say that!

Post by Servility »

I'm not exactly new. I remember when TSC was first going down hills, The Slave Pens were already long gone, and TGT was under it's first view versions of the dream. I went by a different alt, back then, and I've never really taken much time to worry about forums.

Though, for the sake of the fake that I am absolutely bored of sitting in the dream and everyone appearing like statues... I'll try a new approach. ;) The forums!

So, hello! I am Tiffy. Most of my friends call me by whatever my gamer alias is at the time, or Tiffy. I am a nerd; On a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being not really a nerd, and 10 being the godzilla of nerds) I would put myself at about a 7.5. I like roleplaying because it allows my brain to stretch and get some creativity in my life. (Something a lot of colleges don't seem to offer much of...) I enjoy meeting new people, but I'm usually too shy to whisper anyone. :( Uhhhh... *taps her foot while thinking.* I suck at introductions.
Madeleine
TGT Dedicated

Re: Well, you could say that!

Post by Madeleine »

Welcome to the forums and TGT -- even though you've been here. Hope to see you roleplaying! :)
Raginfrik: You eat a cookie. A small note has been baked into it. It reads: Famous, adj.: Conspicuously miserable. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Selene: That..
Selene: Is full of win.
Selene: Buhwahahaha.
Raginfrik: LOL I know right?
Servility

Post by Servility »

Selene wrote:Welcome to the forums and TGT -- even though you've been here. Hope to see you roleplaying! :)
I hope so too! Otherwise, I think I am in the wrong place. :P
Iseut

Post by Iseut »

Welcome to the forums! :)
Servility

Post by Servility »

Senny wrote:Welcome to the forums! :)