Feeling awfully noobish sometimes

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Drago

Feeling awfully noobish sometimes

Post by Drago »

I can't really seem to explain it for a person who wants to write books you'd think the game furcadia would be like a paradise, and honestly during the first few months of my playing furcadia it was just that. Yet now after coming and being around for years and getting the hang of my own rp style I kinda feel lost. I'm hoping threw the practice of writing everyday. I could improve my overall writing confidence.
Edsel

Re: Feeling awfully noobish sometimes

Post by Edsel »

You know, after way too much time spent on the internet, I've come to the conclusion that to a writer, Furc is a blessing and a curse. It really helps to develop characters, and get used to writing constantly. But I find that my problem begins when I have to write alone. Personally I find that writing with people is much easier than writing alone.
Drago

Post by Drago »

yes that is true once you become use to it tho you can get use to writing alone... but rp with others always brings out more in me. wierd
Edsel

Post by Edsel »

RP. Forcing us to be social. xD But probably better than mobbing the streets or something. If only by just a bit. = w=
Drago

Post by Drago »

lol I hate how people who aren't even playing the game are buzkillinton about it.
Edsel

Post by Edsel »

I've come to the grand conclusion that it's just because they're jealous, and we just all need to put on our troll masks and make it worse. xD Life's no fun if you don't mess with the jackasses every once in a while.

Vincent Rinehart
Some ol' Drunk

Post by Vincent Rinehart »

^This. LOL
"Oops."
Drago

Post by Drago »

I second that...Go against the grain yeah! >.<
AusetRah
TGT Patron

Post by AusetRah »

Drago wrote:yes that is true once you become use to it tho you can get use to writing alone... but rp with others always brings out more in me. wierd
This is simple to answer. Writing on your own is pure blank creativity which is hard to produce. Writing with another means there is constant renewed outside inspiration. This creates *Cough* creativity. Amazing! We broke a law of physics!
"It is easy for a bat to cope with their world being turned upside down. All we have to do is go to sleep to see things right side up again."
Drago

Post by Drago »

This is a paradox I say what happens when you have the raw creativity and there no one to ablige that on... or its too late.. <=== night owl.
Jorn

Post by Jorn »

Welcome to the forums~
Drago

Post by Drago »

Thanx .. but as soon as I get use to something I'm an a noob at something esle now I need to learn how to find dice battles
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Post by Loraen »

Belated welcome!