Old news!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Noesis
New Patron

Old news!

Post by Noesis »

It's about time I give myself a proper introduction here. It's likely that most of you have seen me around-- I'm certainly not new to the Tether at all. I have been coming to this dream for what... five years or so? I've had Noesis lurk around for a little over four years and other alts before then, that have since been retired. It wasn't until recently that I tried getting Noe involved with the continuity, partaking in arena fights and such. In the near future I also plan on having a slave character that will fit even better into the continuity.

OOCly I'm pretty chill, mature and open-minded. Unfortunately I can also be shy and may not be the talkative type. I admit I wasn't always whisper friendly in the past, but now I'm doing my best to change that. As a forewarning, I tend to get swept up into private roleplays with a friend of mine so I may not always be available! Please don't be afraid to whisper me, though. Noesis may be a little frightening, but I'm harmless!
Shanantina
Hostess

Re: Old news!

Post by Shanantina »

Welcome to the forums then! :) Glad to see you.
Val / Shanantina / Sherelle
Madeleine
TGT Dedicated

Post by Madeleine »

Welcome! :)
Raginfrik: You eat a cookie. A small note has been baked into it. It reads: Famous, adj.: Conspicuously miserable. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Selene: That..
Selene: Is full of win.
Selene: Buhwahahaha.
Raginfrik: LOL I know right?
Noesis
New Patron

Post by Noesis »

Thanks, and thanks again!
Diana
Main Hall Lurker