Another new arrival

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

RaithMeho

Another new arrival

Post by RaithMeho »

Hello there. Relatively new to TGT...stumbled upon it whilst wandering around Furcadian Nights and thought it looked like a rather interesting place...quite a bit larger and more lively then most of the places I've visited as well. I'm admittedly still learning how everything works in this particular dream, both IC and OOC, and haven't really gotten a chance to properly roleplay in TGT as of yet, but I'm certainly interested in learning.

Given my main character's nature I'm thinking he'd make a pretty lousy master, so it's more likely I'd play him as a newly captured slave. I've got quite a few alts though, so who knows? In any case, I'm known as Raith Meho in world so feel free to give me a poke if ya see me. I tend to be a pretty laid-back, friendly guy.
Shanantina
Hostess

Re: Another new arrival

Post by Shanantina »

Welcome! :) Feel free to whisper me anytime.
Val / Shanantina / Sherelle
RaithMeho

Post by RaithMeho »

Thanks. Will do.
Ryuu
Half Lifer

Post by Ryuu »

Hello and welcome to the forums and TGT! Pretty much a friendly bunch around these parts so enjoy your stay. :D
AusetRah
TGT Patron

Post by AusetRah »

Welcome to the Tether. A place so amazing little Bo Peep found her sheep! So please enjoy your stay <3
"It is easy for a bat to cope with their world being turned upside down. All we have to do is go to sleep to see things right side up again."
Diana
Main Hall Lurker

Post by Diana »

Welcome!
Madeleine
TGT Dedicated

Post by Madeleine »

Welcome! We hope you enjoy your stay here. :D
Raginfrik: You eat a cookie. A small note has been baked into it. It reads: Famous, adj.: Conspicuously miserable. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Selene: That..
Selene: Is full of win.
Selene: Buhwahahaha.
Raginfrik: LOL I know right?
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Post by Loraen »

Welcome to The Golden Tether. I'm reachable as Sumatra in game and would be happy to answer any questions you might have about the place or our continuity.