Opportunity || Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Opportunity

Opportunity || Unowned

Post by Opportunity »

Slave Form for Opportunity
(additional information supplied by the papers she came with from Londra)

Basic Information

Full Name: Jaia Steriavan

Nickname: Jaia

Name on Identification: Opportunity

Species: Feline

Sub Species/Breed: English Shorttail

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Her body is showing mediocre development where it comes to all regions and curves considered feminine. She has done little physical work in her life so far, which in turn is a reason for her to have a soft and supple body type.

Physical Details: Black and white fur, blue eyes.

Physical Markings: None visible.

Physical Drawbacks: None to report.

Current Infliction(s): Almost mute; speaking is painful for her and causes her throat to become sore after a few sentences.

Physical Defenses: Natural defenses of claws and teeth, though she's untrained in using them.

Appealing Attributes: Youth?

Clothing: A pale blue strap of cloth wrapped around her chest, under her arms, plus a skirt of matching color.

Other Items: None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: None to report.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: She's been born into slavery, taught obedience and loyalty and how to show these traits off. Observation shows she tends to daydream occassionally.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Seemingly hardly feelings either way.

Overall Attitude: Displaying hardly any worry or care for the future.

Quirks: Displays a strong want to become a fighter.

Hobbies / Interests: Look above.

High or Low Maintenance: Low.

Diet / Allergies: Omnivore, prefers meat.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Poliskan. (That's Polish in a Furcadian way.)

Can they Read / Write: Yes, she's been taught that in her early days.

Can your character produce magic: None to report.

Talents / Skills: Cooking, cleaning, able to play a flute.

Training: Basic training in her youth.

Other

Previous Owners: None.

Previous Usage(s): None.

Previous status: None; born into slavery.

For Rent or to Own: Either.

Cost: 10G (rent), 150G (own)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm in an European timezone, so I'm asleep during American evenings.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: It's really my first time roleplaying something like that, so I'd like to get an introduction into all of that. Also, I'd like to see her trying to become a fighter even despite not being gifted for that at all. (And other people telling her precisely that, too.)

What are your allowances for your character: Whatever happens, happens. Just keep it reasonable with all the sex.

Long Term/Short Term: Long term.

Fighting Aspects

Strength: -1. Nothing unusual here. She's always been able to do her chores, but... Look below.

Stamina: -1. She's not been doing as much physical workout as one should, which results in her being not exactly able to sustain lengthy physical exercise or attacks.

Speed: 0. Some call it natural feline grace, but despite her lack of strength she's able to dash and jump when it's necessary - just not for very long.

Weapon: 0. Claws and teeth don't count as she's never used them.

Armor: 0. To put it bluntly: there's none.

General Information

Character Description: Binary coloration plus that lithe, blue-clothed form was certainly a new sight; a shorthair housecat who had no chance to ever taste freedom had finally matured enough to put her up in the pits. Fur was fine and self-groomed, knowing neither punishment nor pampering. Even though she looked at the world from behind steel bars,Jaia's only amonochromatic features - her blue eyes - looked at the world with peace, sometimes even falling into daydreams.

Contact Details: Furcadia: Opportunity

Notes: English isn't my first language, so please bear with my occasional mistakes!