Cinder Ashblade - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Cinder

Cinder Ashblade - Unowned

Post by Cinder »

Code:
Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Cinder Ashblade

Nickname:None

Name on Identification:Cinder Ashblade

Species: Spotted Hyena

Sub Species/Breed:None

Physical Appearance

Body Type:Stout and athletic, with natural hourglass curves

Physical Details:Firey red hair, sea green eyes, typical fur coloration/patterns for her species

Physical Markings:A throwing-star shaped scar on her outer right thigh

Physical Drawbacks:A sheer lack of grace, she is very clumsy

Current Infliction(s):None

Physical Defenses: Strong short curved claws and a jaw that can snap bone in half with little pressure

Appealing Attributes: Her eyes spark with intellect and mirth, her short and thick frame is goddess-like in its curves. Red hair and green eyes make a stunning combo accentuating her pretty features.

Clothing:A short kimono of black silk, with sea-foam green trim

Other Items:Her tanto, Sukoshi and her tessen fans Yin and Yang (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:Cultured

Phobias:Spiders, volumes of water pool sized or larger

Disorders: Not a disorder, but a dis-function perhaps. She has untrained and unrecognized Pyrokinesis.

How do the disorder(s) present themselves: Pyrokenisis presents itself in times if great emotion. It only causes extreme catastrophe when Cinder is having nightmares. All other instances have resulted in no more damage than singed fur and burnt cloth

Feelings towards being owned / rented:Does not wish to be owned, but see's each rental as like a solo class with a new sensai, a time to learn and honor

Overall Attitude:Life-loving and happy, inquisitive and open

Quirks: She is an absolute clutz, she trips a lot, looses balance etc.

Hobbies / Interests: Martial arts, weapons, tea

High or Low Maintenance:Low

Diet / Allergies: Prefers bone-in raw meat and rice, but will eat whatever is presented to her

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken:Basic Furcadian, English, Japanese and some Mandarin

Can they Read / Write: Yes, she is very literate

Can your character produce magic:Not by choice, pyrokenesis has yet been recognized as a latent talent (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.)

Talents / Skills: Skilled in hand to hand and weapons combat. Proficient in studies of philosophy, math, politics, fine arts and tea.

Training: 18 years of Kung Fu training, also highly educated in all many area's of study

Other

Previous Owners:None (If known.)

Previous Usage(s):Rented for training by Candycrackers (1) time

Previous status:Sword-for-hire

For Rent or to Own:Rent

Cost: 8 Gold per night's rental

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Intense scenes of training, use and abuse. Slavers that are un-afraid to express their dominant side and lead the scene.

What are your allowances for your character: I ask that no scat, maiming, dismembering of death be present in play

Long Term/Short Term:Either/or

General Information

Character Description: Hyena femme sits poised before the bars the cage, an open smile painting her elegant features. As she attempts to shift positions she manages to catch a hindpaw in the tie of her kimono and spills onto her side. She was quick to recapture her pose, seafoam eyes darting around hoping nobody noticed. She hides a smile and a moment of laughter behind her hands before letting them settle upon her lap once more. Ever ready to please, she scans the Slavers and Free peoples alike offering a smile for any that catch her eye. [Whisper Friendly][Rp, yes please!][Un-trained rental slave][New chara, better desc in the works]

Contact Details:

Notes:
-While she can be hired as a fighting slave, most no longer bother given her reputation as a clutz. A lot of money has been lost in bets on her.
-Whisper is always welcome, I'm here to rp so don't be shy!
-I expect slavers outside of the bars to initiate RP with Cinder, not the other way around. If your going to play a Top/Dom/Domme character..it kind of goes with the territory, no?
-I can be a little dense, so if your wanting an rp please just tell me. Elusive whispers like "waves at" don't give me much info!
-Thanks!