Greetings and Salutations~

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Gypsium
Bar Brawler

Greetings and Salutations~

Post by Gypsium »

Hello there! I used to roleplay in the Tether years back but only returned about two months ago. It's changed quite a bit from what I recall, but I am really enjoying the solid background and ic laws to play by. I'm enjoying reading up on anything and everything I can, plus the people I've met so far and interacted with have all been great. You can most often find me on Gypsium (Rose) my main. Some may have known me as a silver little coyote gypsy-thief by the name of Essie (or still do!)

Rose is hard to miss, just look for the obnoxious pink hair. (Meant to be pale, but colour palette on furc did not leave a lot of lee-way.) It was an ancient character design, so despite the fact I'm not a fan of pink, I figured with the wild range of colour schemes my memory held from the Tether years back it wouldn't be that odd-- and hey, you couldn't miss her. Of course immediately after hopping ic with her, I did do a double-take at the more reasonable colour schemes the Tether now holds all around and thought 'eh, to hell with it, I'll play it as it lands', and so... pink, for now. Nothing a little dye or bleach won't fix icly. :wink:

I look forwards to future interactions and opportunities for character development! So far it's been a blast and I'm been definitely enjoying the fresh challenge of playing a character that -wants- to do well and the ic trials and tribulations that entails.

Love the ic events I've seen so far, the detailed history is a really interesting read. I love playing off details like that and it makes the rp experience even more fun to enjoy-- plus I get to challenge myself to pick my feet up with my writing, which is a great part of why I returned. Now if I could just pop on when my brain isn't fried after a long work day, I'll really be in business.

Looking forwards to the fae migration; Rose doesn't yet know that the Tether's species of fae/pixies are a lot more potent than the ones she fed on back in her home land and she's just bound to over-indulge. Who knows what will happen?
Madeleine
TGT Dedicated

Re: Greetings and Salutations~

Post by Madeleine »

Welcome back! :)
Raginfrik: You eat a cookie. A small note has been baked into it. It reads: Famous, adj.: Conspicuously miserable. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Selene: That..
Selene: Is full of win.
Selene: Buhwahahaha.
Raginfrik: LOL I know right?
Ryuu
Half Lifer

Post by Ryuu »

Hello and welcome back. :D
Gypsium
Bar Brawler

Post by Gypsium »

Thank you!
"Rose has a conscience. It's just in a safe little box that she takes out to look at for a couple of minutes on Sundays."
Bien
TGT Patron

Post by Bien »

Welcome back. :>
Jamaika: We're in a recession. YOU NEED A JOB.
Bien: Um, no. My only job is in our bed, bby.
Bien: Taking care of your post-work needs. Y'know, massages, playing with your hair, foot rubs.
Bien: The manly stuff.
Jamaika: No, no, no.
Jamaika: We need INCOME.
Jamaika: How am I supposed to feed these 14 half-dragons?!
Jamaika: I should have listened to my mother... "Don't marry into the mythical races," she said, "They're kids eat like horses." But did I listen?
Diana
Main Hall Lurker

Post by Diana »

THIS WOMAN <333
Welcome back!