Phaunos - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Soprano
Half Lifer

Phaunos - Unowned

Post by Soprano »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Phaunos

Nickname: None

Name on Identification: Phaunos

Species: Forest Spirit

Sub Species/Breed: N/A

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Thin and somewhat frail looking

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc) Fur is a lighter shade of gray for the most part, a darker shade of the same color encompassing his left arm from his elbow down, his right leg from the knee down and the entirety of his tail. White, glowing strips also adorn the darker extremities. Hair is in long, natural dreadlocks; dark gray. Eyes are stark white and pupiless; constantly glowing.

Physical Markings: Just the darker extremeties and glowing stripes on them..as well as rounded 'jewels' adorning the middle of his forehead, and on each horn.

Physical Drawbacks: His small stature and size in general; is definitely not a worthy opponent in combat as he has no training doing so..He's a lover, not a fighter.

Current Infliction(s): None.

Physical Defenses: (If any.) Long claws used for digging into the earth, horns and pointed teeth.

Appealing Attributes: He is physically attractive in general, though I guess his glowing eyes and stripes would be appealing to some.

Clothing: None, currently.

Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.) None.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Fires of any sort, being in a cage (go figure), and never seeing land again (this would most likely kill him).

Disorders: N/A

How do they present themselves: Naive, in a sense. He is wise about many things, especially when it comes to nature though inside the pens he is mostly unaware of what's going on and why.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Indifferent.

Overall Attitude: Pleasant for the most part..However, if he is kept inside for too long he tends to get a bit depressed and moody.

Quirks: I guess talking to trees and plants can be listed under quirks, right?

Hobbies / Interests: Gardening, mud and dirt (just in general), spending time amongst nature...more to come later.

High or Low Maintenance: Somewhat high, considering his need to be outside and his diet.

Diet / Allergies: The only things he eats are meat and oddly enough, dirt. He will absolutely refuse to eat any sort of vegetable or fruit.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common and..whatever language trees and plants speak.

Can they Read / Write: Yes to both.

Can your character produce magic: (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.) Gardening is what he's most skilled at, mostly because he can make things grow at an incredibly fast rate, however the bigger these 'things' are, the more energy it requires.

Talents / Skills: Gardening, as stated above, if being silent is a talent or skill he's got that down considering his tiny feet and light steps, and..eating..that goes here cause he can eat more than a man twice his size and still keep going.

Training: None to speak of.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) None

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: Free man.

For Rent or to Own: Can be just rented if one isn't bent on actually owning him, however it takes at least 3 rentals for ownership to be considered.

Cost: 8 gold to rent, 80 to own.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Usually on every day of the week.. Mon - Fri after 4pm FST to about midnight, and most all day and most of the night Sat and Sun.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Well, for one he needs to be given training of any sort, really.. I am not necessarily looking for a cruel owner for him, a fair one would be nice..And one that utilized his skills in regards to nature.

What are your allowances for your character: Anything, save for death and severe mutilation.

Long Term/Short Term: Either.

General Information

Character Description: None, yet.

Contact Details: Whisper me on Phaunos.

Notes: I don't bite, I promise! Neither does he, unless you're made of dirt...then maybe.