Back after lengthy absences, new to some?

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Triss

Back after lengthy absences, new to some?

Post by Triss »

Hey all!

I thought, as odd as it feels, that I'd make an introduction post sort of. Haven't used these forums in a long long while. Anyways I've been around TGT for ooh a tiny bit, but I've been in and out of Furcadia for the last year or two besides small stints of sticking around. I'm back to see if it holds my interest once again!

I see so many new names, and some may know me, but I'm sure a ton do not, so hi!

So I'm looking to get some RP going, make some connections, and find a reason to take interest again. I'm open to multiple different types of storyline right now, and have been RPing in furc for 9 years (give or take keeping absences in mind) and I encourage requests for RP.

I'm working on an RPR site for my violet Husky, and working on redoing some information, so my slightly outdated wix will have to do for now. Also may be looking for a new port or art or something in the not too distant future.

Thanks!

http://www.wix.com/trisswi/triss
Madeleine
TGT Dedicated

Re: Back after lengthy absences, new to some?

Post by Madeleine »

Welcome back! I've seen you lurking about for a little bit now. Always nice to see old faces return!
Raginfrik: You eat a cookie. A small note has been baked into it. It reads: Famous, adj.: Conspicuously miserable. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Selene: That..
Selene: Is full of win.
Selene: Buhwahahaha.
Raginfrik: LOL I know right?
Triss

Post by Triss »

Yeah, been back for maybe a week now when I can be on.

Thanks Selene :3
Kalev
No Lifer

Post by Kalev »

I've seen you stalking around the main hall as of late, and if you're still looking for roleplay I would love to think up some plots with you! Just whisper me if you see me around, I don't bite ... much. C:
Triss

Post by Triss »

Sure! I'd totally be up for that. My schedule is limited until after this week, then I'll be out of work and taking a break before summer term for college starts. But I'll keep an eye out for ya.
Ryuu
Half Lifer

Post by Ryuu »

I remember you!

I believe you are the same Triss from way back... Who was with Fiendish Misfit? And that one dream the two of you ran together... I think I spoke to you in whispers before as well about it. xD

Welcome to TGT forums! About time you got here. xD
Triss

Post by Triss »

That would be correct, among other things.

Also I was sort of joking, I'm not new to the forums (I'm almost at 4000 posts) I just have chosen to not visit them for several years.

Thanks a bunch :3
Ryuu
Half Lifer

Post by Ryuu »

Oh shit, I didn't even notice, LOL. Well then! I stand corrected.