Dazzled

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Nicolotta

Dazzled

Post by Nicolotta »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Eliza Hemora Zephyr

Nickname: Dazzy

Name on Identification: Dazzled

Species: Musteloidea

Sub Species/Breed: Skunk

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Tiny, chubby

Physical Details: Pale pink hair commonly left flowing down her back, heterochromic eyes- one green the other brown. Tail is exceedingly bushy and is long enough to often be carried over her shoulder or wrapped around her waist.

Physical Markings: Typical skunk coloration, black and white but with small spirals spattered across fur.

Physical Drawbacks: Has failed to develop any defining features that would single her out as female, old scars from collars that she had outgrown but were never replaced.

Current Infliction(s): None. Healthy for the time being.

Physical Defenses: Teeth, front and hind claws.

Appealing Attributes: Totally innocent in nature, attitude and appearance.

Clothing: Common cotton dresses in pastel colors

Other Items: ---

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Acrophobia: fear of heights, Agliophobia: Fear of pain

Disorders: Coagulopathy: Dazzle's blood clotting is impaired, which when injured can cause her prolonged and excessive bleeding unless properly tended to. Stuttering, her speech is involuntarily fumbled and littered with repetitions of sounds, usually at the beginning of her sentences.

How do they present themselves: With childlike innocence, proper manners although her speech is sometimes fumbled due to her stuttering.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Indifferent

Overall Attitude: Quiet and demure, far more innocent and naive than she really wants to be.

Quirks: Constantly checks her surroundings for anything that might scratch or cut her, stutters worse on words like aluminum or cinnamon.

Hobbies / Interests: Drawing, painting, dancing, singing, cooking- skills are incredibly limited and is looking for someone to help teach her more.

High or Low Maintenance: Low

Diet / Allergies: Omnivorous, suffers from hay fever.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English

Can they Read / Write: No

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills: Can draw and paint well beyond what would be considered average for a girl her age. Skilled in portraits and landscapes.

Training: Minimal, requires much more.

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): None

Previous status: Unowned

For Rent or to Own: Own

Cost: 50 gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm on occasionally during the weekdays but can be most commonly found on the weekends. Time varies.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Someone willing to shape and mold Dazzle through rp but who isn't afraid to push limits. Don't be afraid to abuse her for doing something wrong or for not doing anything at all, put the fear of your character into her.

What are your allowances for your character: Basically anything short of death or severe mauling. Punishment is alright as well as abuse, but I can't allow things like cutting off limbs. Sex is also something I can't allow for Dazzle as I'd prefer to keep the essence of innocence about her. Aside from this and repeated above, don't be afraid to push limits, whisper for questions or suggestions as well.

Long Term/Short Term: I like both long term and short term rp.

General Information

Character Description: Pink hair was silken, often combed out and styled different ways with flowers littered about to enhance the feel of innocence. Those mismatched eyes held not a knowing care in the world, curiosity belying her naive personality. Chubby figure was not yet one of a woman's but rather just a girl in doll's clothes with the lingered air of childhood. Despite the innocence there was a glimpse of mischief in her eyes, a desire for excitement.

Contact Details: Dazzled, Nicolotta. I'm reachable on both these alts.

Notes: I'm whisper friendly so if you have any desire to rp, just feel free to drop me a message.