Greetings and Salutations

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Hertzspider

Greetings and Salutations

Post by Hertzspider »

I suppose this is myself being introduced. I am a writer and a storyteller, I am also an artist. (unfortunately without a scanner or a decent photo-shop program at my disposal so thus not able to use my artistic ability for the greater good yet, The key word is yet.)

My character is Hertz Spider, the tyrant enslaved and robbed of his memories and powers. I am gay and so is he, and yes he is a dreamer who believes he can gain his freedom. Of course how he'll end up growing and developing in the cages of the golden tether we can only guess.

I suppose I look forward to seeing how I get along with all of you as well, I look forward to RPing in the golden tether for some time to come.

I have two alts I'm thinking about making for the tether as well, another slave character and then a different. A witch for the tether perhaps we'll see. The other two will be females, I look forward to seeing how they go on as well.

I enjoy sexual RP as much as anyone... okay maybe a little less, honestly I really do enjoy the hell out of story driven/plot driven RPing, that's why I am joining the golden tether it seems that the golden tether has a pretty good variety of RP with a real story drive behind a lot of it. I'm looking forward to getting involved, try not to be too hard on me if you can.

I will try to take my noob spanking with humility.
Sabaoth
House Slave

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post by Sabaoth »

*prepares the noob paddle* ;D

Hello, and welcome!
< rpr >

Hertzspider

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post by Hertzspider »

*Bends Over*

Please be gentle *Beg Face*