Jumaane - Owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Bocca
Half Lifer

Jumaane - Owned

Post by Bocca »

Basic Information

Full Name: Jumaane Chahine

Nickname: Juju

Name on Identification: Jumaane

Species: Giraffe

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Long, lean and slender

Physical Details: Average giraffe markings, nearly bald, a short mane that travels down the center of his spine.

Height: 9'7''

Physical Markings: No scars to speak of, pierced nipples, ears and horns for adornments.

Physical Drawbacks: Blind

Current Infliction(s): Born blind

Physical Defenses: He is insanely tall, so reaching any of his vital points before he noticed it would be rather difficult. He does have a rather heightened sense of smell and hearing to compensate for his lack of sight. Being kicked by a giraffe is also not on many people's bucket lists.

Appealing Attributes: If you like them tall and willowy, he's your guy. He is also rather exotic, being a giraffe, and has an appealing African accent.

Clothing: Usually wears golden rings around his wrists, ankles, neck and horns, earrings with chains (or any variant there of) and a black, silk loincloth that keeps him decent.

Other Items: None

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Getting lost

Disorders: Slave's behavior appears normal

How do they present themselves: Calm, cool, collected, quiet. One would be hard pressed to get him to talk too much.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Indifferent, is content to remain in the pens until he gets used to the Tether.

Overall Attitude: Difficult to assess, as his moods don't seem to fluctuate much.

Quirks: Often clicks or jingles his cuffs to echolocate.

Hobbies / Interests: Gardening, Running, Sleeping

High or Low Maintenance: Mid to high - Requires very little grooming, though requires a high fiber diet. While he is used to being blind, may require a bit more guidance than the average slave until he gets used to his surroundings.

Diet / Allergies: Herbavore

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Swahili, Common

Can they Read / Write: Is learning to write in Common, Can write fluently in Swahili.

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills:

- Gardening - Intermediate - Has quite the green thumb. Most skilled with vegetables and flowers
- Floral Arranging - Expert - Can make at thing of beauty out of anything that grows out of the ground just about.
- Note Taking - Requires more training - His common tongue needs a little work before he can be considered for a note taking position.
- Accounting - Requires more training - He cannot count very well.
- Crossdressing - Expert (Not by choice) - He has a very androgynous build and features and looks really really good in a corset and dress.

Training:

- Slave Positions
Bara, Nadu, Sulu, Sulu-Ki, Leasha, Bracelets, Ko Lar, Whipping, Usage

- Pleasure
Massage, Sexual, Grooming, Bathing

-Dressing
Self Dressing (Both male and female clothing), Dressing Others (Both Male and Female clothing).

-Entertainment
With previous master, usually involved a short scene. May or may not have involved crossdressing. Acting, as it were.

Other

Previous Owners: One NPC owner.

Previous Usage(s): Part of a harem. Pleasure, entertainment, etc.

Previous status: Slave

For Rent or to Own: Rent Only

Cost: 25 Gold / Night to Rent

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Currently, I'm sporadically available but generally speaking if you see me on Ju, I'm available to Rp

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I'm mostly looking for character development and fun Rp! Feel free to plot with me!

What are your allowances for your character: NC for the most part, I'm very flexible.

Long Term/Short Term: Both!

General Information

Character Description: Long, willowy creature of exotic origin stood tall, insanely so, upon golden plated hooves. If not for top half of figure remaining bare, in most cases, creature only kept decent by collection of black silk swathed around the waist, youthful features and fluttering lashes may have allowed the creature to pass for that of the opposite sex. Should lashes lift, eyes the color of smelted silver remain unfocused, poised downwards to the top of the average person's head. Hair is shorn short, giving way to beautiful extension of elegant neck, often times encircled with multiple rings, marking his status as one of service.

Contact Details: Whisper me~

Notes:
Last edited by Bocca on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

(17:30:20) Raginfrik: BE LIKE
(17:30:35) Raginfrik: NO BITCHES I AM PRETENDING TO BE A SKUNK PIMP SMOKING OPIUM GTFO
(17:30:52) Raginfrik: DO IT
(17:31:00) Bocca: They would institutionalize me

(00:33:47) Jihan: everytime I think of Bocca
(00:33:50) Jihan: I think of starbucks
(00:33:55) Jihan: A tall grande Bocca
(00:34:09) Bocca: I bet that drink tastes like good dick and lies
(00:34:19) Jihan: Or cigarettes and fury
Mashenka
Guard

Re: Jumaane - Unowned

Post by Mashenka »

A neatly folded note was attached to the papers:

"Seems to be a good sport! I had him and the other slaves swinging around penis swords that gush milk when struck too many times. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Anyway, he participated and was subsequently awarded. If you rent him, make sure to ask about the sparring match, it should be quite a story.

-Mashenka"