Greetings and Salutations

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

LordCedric

Greetings and Salutations

Post by LordCedric »

How do you do, TGT? I'm fairly new to roleplaying in general, with only a few short months under my belt, and I'm very, very new to The Golden Tether and Furcadia; I would say that I've known about TGT for less than a month, and the short amount of time that I've spent here has been solely to try and learn a little bit about the place. Now that I'm feeling a might bit better about how things work, I felt it was high time to introduce myself.

So...about me. Hrm, well, for starters, I like having an air of mystery about me! I'm human, 20, with residence in the western hemisphere. I only have one character on TGT at the moment, the aristocratic, if untamed, Lord Cedric Willard, and I probably will be playing as him for quite a while. Feel free to check out his page on RPR , or to whisper me while I'm out and about on Furc, if you'd like to learn more about him.

I'm horridly shy, with a penchant for talking through whispers about any prospective RP or changes to current RP before taking any action. However, I'll gladly RP with you, assuming I have an idea of what I'm getting into beforehand. As my first paragraph states, I'm really, really new to all this, so I can't promise I'll write the most eloquent or fascinating plots, but by gum, I'll try.

Well, that's about all I can think of to write here. So, er, hello!
Siena
Totally OP

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post by Siena »

Welcome to TGT Cedric! Can I ask how you heard about Furcadia and TGT? We have a few new faces this month and it is wonderful to see people coming and joining TGT's community. I'm quite glad to see people giving us a hello on the forums!

If you have any questions, feel free to whisper me or say *staff in dream to find a staff member to help you.

Once again, welcome to TGT!
LordCedric

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post by LordCedric »

Of course, I'll be happy to relate the story of my finding this place. I heard about Furcadia from a friend from RPR, who is herself a longtime Furc player and frequent denizen of RPR. Regarding TGT, I was brought here by another friend and also longtime Furc player to test out another character of mine. I was taken with the environment so much, and the lore which I found later, that I decided to make up Lord Cedric and give things a shot.

I'm very glad to be welcomed, and I look forward to fitting in here and getting some character development for Cedric! I'll be sure to let you know if I have any questions, but so far, I've just been getting situated.