A New (But not really) Introduction :p

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Saniiro
New Patron

A New (But not really) Introduction :p

Post by Saniiro »

Oh dayum. I haven't been on these boards in... well I'm not quite sure how long. Let's just say I forgot the username I created to hang out on here, it's been that long :p BLAME MY UNIVERSITY! Anyway,

I'm an on-again off-again long-time patron of The Golden Tether. I used to be really active when TGT v 1.0 and 2.0 were up and running but then school interfered ;__; Alas! Some of you may recognize me (and I apologize if I don't recognize you! Then again if you know me, you know I've got a poor memory :p) and some of you might be seeing me around for the very first time. So hullo to everyone :D

Let's see... Saniiro has been my main alt for I-don't-know-how-long but I've also sometimes played on alts such as Nicko and Sullivan (though not so much in the past year). In any case, I'm hoping that now as I embark on my final semester for university, I'll be able to take a more active role in this dream again as I quite missed Roleplaying :) I'm hoping to start on a clean slate (IC-wise) so we'll see how that goes. :D

Always feel free to shoot me a whisper if you catch me roaming around TGT. Random whispers are the best <3 And yes I am very friendly :p Chances are I'll go along with whatever you've said (unless it's kinda creepy x_x) but yeah :D
Sojourn
Half Lifer

Re: A New (But not really) Introduction :p

Post by Sojourn »

Welcome back you! I am sure you know who I am, but Laurent has had a bit of a face lift. And era change. It's good to see you back though!
Saniiro
New Patron

Post by Saniiro »

Whoops, super late but yes I know you! Hopefully I'll find ya lurking around at some point to get a glimpse at the new Laur ;D
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Post by Loraen »

Hey Sani, welcome back! I used to be Loraen!
Allexander
TGT Patron

Post by Allexander »

Long time no see kitty cat! xD I used to Play Lamia way back when, now I'm either on Levinth or Lyere. ^^ Welcome back to the tether!