This post brought to you by Bombay Sapphire gin

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Wyvernia
New Patron

This post brought to you by Bombay Sapphire gin

Post by Wyvernia »

I've been coming to TGT for years and years. Every time I get mad at myself for spending so much time on the computer and sign off Furcadia "permanently," the Tether is always the place I come back to when I realize that I'm probably never going to "permanently" be able to get off this damn game.

So here I am again and I think I'll actually make a formal post about it. I've been here for awhile and was sort of secretly hoping that I'd lose interest in Furcadia quickly but the crowd who's hanging around the Tether nowadays is pretty cool so I'm hooked. I do have to drink a lot of gin to work up the courage to be able to approach people in the main hall (I've definitely been imbibing tonight or else I doubt I'd be posting on any forums), but the resulting crippling alcoholism is totally worth meeting you and people like you, dear reader, whoever you may be.

I'm playing Szarra, a morally bankrupt vixen who kind of reminds me of a He-Man villain. Among a few other alts, but Szarra's my main currently. She's fun! She's definitely not the star of her own tale and is more of a second-string antagonist than a protagonist in plots, and I think the RP world in general needs more of that.

So hello, that's my post, and now I need to drink some water so I don't have a hangover at work tomorrow.
Sojourn
Half Lifer

Re: This post brought to you by Bombay Sapphire gin

Post by Sojourn »

Welcome back to the Tether! We are always happy to see people return!
Siena
Totally OP

Post by Siena »

I echo Laurent and must say welcome back! Its lovely to have old faces returning to Furc and TGT.
Lille
TGT Patron

Post by Lille »

Cheers to that sponsorship.

Welcome back to TGT! :>
[Avatar is not my art, and was not commissioned by me. It has been slightly manipulated in jest, to fit Lille. No copyright infringement intended.]