Introductions

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Scorne
New Patron

Introductions

Post by Scorne »

Glad to meet you all! I'm the player behind "Scorne", that uppity black-furred wolfess you might have seen prowling around in the cages in the past couple days.

While I'd rather keep ooc details about myself more or less secret, I can say I've been playing furcadia for years, since around 1999 or so. The game introduced me to the furry fandom (though I was reading Redwall books before that...), and I've been hovering around in various roleplaying dreams for about the past decade as different characters. I love reading what people have come up with in their descriptions, in their port art, and on the websites they use to give their characters real depth and mirth. Outside of this I play D&D, White Wolf, and a plethora of other various Role Playing Games and MMOs.

I love asking people about their characters and their stories and stuff. I love roleplaying in all its forms and springing into action, whether in the spotlight or as a side character in another player's plot. Scorne is the only character I play anymore (Not enough time to juggle alts), but I love putting her into situations where she's uncomfortable. I'm not able to play as much as I would like to (I have a job), so sometimes I just login for a little bit to see what's going on, even if I can't actively participate.

See you around! :D
"One does not halt a storm by scolding it, but by being the mountain in it's path"
Siena
Totally OP

Re: Introductions

Post by Siena »

Heeeello! And welcome to TGT! :D
Gypsium
Bar Brawler

Post by Gypsium »

A little late to the party on my part, but welcome! Enjoy seeing Scorne about IC so far! ;D
"Rose has a conscience. It's just in a safe little box that she takes out to look at for a couple of minutes on Sundays."
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Post by Loraen »

Heya, great to finally 'meet' you.