Somewhat new to TGT

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Zirayne
New Patron

Somewhat new to TGT

Post by Zirayne »

Why hello there everyone. :)

I wouldn't really claim to be 'new' to TGT, but I will say that it has been several years since I've been online and WOW! It has changed so much! I'm hoping to find some good role-play around here because I remember in the past that there was quite a bit of it. Granted I won't be able to role-play as much as I would like to because of work, I definitely would try to be around as much as possible.

I hope that everything and everyone is going well. And let us see where this will take this!
Siena
Totally OP

Re: Somewhat new to TGT

Post by Siena »

Hellllo! Welcome back! It is awesome to see people returning to Furc and/or TGT.
Zirayne
New Patron

Post by Zirayne »

Why thank you! :) Yes it's been about... oh.. near six years or something like that since I've been on here? A very, very long time ago. I think I have a bit much to catch up on, but I'm steadily reading through everything.
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Post by Loraen »

Well, welcome back!
Madeleine
TGT Dedicated

Post by Madeleine »

Welcome back!
Raginfrik: You eat a cookie. A small note has been baked into it. It reads: Famous, adj.: Conspicuously miserable. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Selene: That..
Selene: Is full of win.
Selene: Buhwahahaha.
Raginfrik: LOL I know right?