Polo

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Marco
New Patron

Polo

Post by Marco »

Hello there! My name is Marc. I'm a British citizen originally from South London staying on the "White isle" aka Ibiza. It's manic this place, but I love it.

I'm a tattooist / mechanic (hobby), but like to just chill on furc once in a while! My time zone is the worst. I am about seven hours ahead of FST, so hopefully ill catch some of you.

I hung out at the slave market a lot of the time, as TGT actually intimidated me! XD turns out the people in the OOC are brill, always happy to hump your face.

Anyways, I only have one char - Karagatan, and in the process of developing Bloke. So if you're about, just give me a nudge and ill say hello.

Thanks all
Marc
Siena
Totally OP

Re: Polo

Post by Siena »

XD turns out the people in the OOC are brill, always happy to hump your face.

What an accurate statement!

But as for the rest of TGT, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Ntreshya
New Patron

Post by Ntreshya »

haha, I don't hang out much in the OOC room. Namely the Idlepit is where I spend most of my hours and the IC portion. :) Welcome to TGT regardless though! As a fellow European turned stateside, I envy the fact you're a Britt!
Muunokhoi
Owner

Post by Muunokhoi »

Yea, need some anti-hump repellent now that you're here ! Welcome ! :D
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Post by Loraen »

Welcome! If you're ever on in the mornings, you might see me running around. (I'm a night owl). Otherwise, can't wait to see your character in action. :)