Master Levee Seeking Lost Contacts

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

KomaLevee
New Patron

Master Levee Seeking Lost Contacts

Post by KomaLevee »

Hellohello~ I have been around the Tether for over a year now but have never officially introduced myself. I am the player of Koma Levee. Pleasure to meet you all. Many of you may have met me, and I have had a blast meeting a few beloved characters here. It's been fun here guys, and I'd be happy to get to know you, want to know something? Feel free to ask, This wusky explorer will be sticking around for some time~

I am however about to leave the island it seems but I am seeking a long lost contact. You see, I as well come to you asking help. My laptop died a few months back, and the wonderful furcadia pounce system doesn't save contacts computer to computer. I lost someone special to me, and would be very grateful in finding them or their name. It was close to 'Lola Yeggr', a female husky who was somewhat new to the tether. Her back story was she was during a blizzard in her land, she was separated from her sled team, and taken, and then sold by mercenaries to the tether. We got to roleplay a few times, however, after the crash, I lost her contact, and she hasn't poked me, she may not even know I poofed or why. So please, if any of you see you, my name is same in world. Koma Levee.

Thank you kindly, and have a wonderful day~
Muunokhoi
Owner

Re: Master Levee Seeking Lost Contacts

Post by Muunokhoi »

Hallo ! I'd say welcome, but you've already been around for a while. So.. HI instead :D
Hope you find the person you are looking for ^^
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik