New to TGT.

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Hemoth
New Patron

New to TGT.

Post by Hemoth »

Hello, Hello! I have been sneaking around TGT a few times, and I really enjoying the depth that the place gets into, so I decided to join the club.

Currently I only have Hemoth, she is a feral dragon slave who is used as a fighter in the arena.

Also I must say that pretty much every character in the tether is fantastic in some way. Just thought I would say that. :kawaii:

Edit: So I realized a little problem with Hemi. She is a feral character, an animal a quadruped beast. She doesn't have an anthro form or a human form. She can't really be a slave then. I mean she can be enslaved any beast can, but she won't really be a slave like others. She will just be able to fight or do what a dog would do. So I think putting her as a slave here is the wrong way to go about getting her an owner and get her into the arena like I want her to be.

Also I have a character who needs a home so I have been considering making her a patron here. Once I finish here of course. Been working on her for a few months, and I think its about time that I start finding her a home so I can get her finished in that area. Maybe.
Last edited by Hemoth on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sura
Some ol' Drunk

Re: New to TGT.

Post by Sura »

Well, let me be the first to Welcome you to the Tether!

Hope you enjoy your stay. :)
How may Sura serve you today?
Hemoth
New Patron

Re: New to TGT.

Post by Hemoth »

Thank you. :)