New person~

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

IsabellaMia
New Patron

New person~

Post by IsabellaMia »

Greetings all! I have been sneaking around TGT for a few days and I love how indepth it is. :) I've got a couple of characters that I would like to bring into light and try and start here, see where it goes!

Though I do have questions... like how do you get recognized as a slave, or slaver...etc.
Muunokhoi
Owner

Re: New person~

Post by Muunokhoi »

:D ! Welcome. Hope you continue to find it in-depth and awesome :P

And for the most part.. roleplay ! Lots and lots of roleplay. Every character is unique and might find recognition in very different ways. If you are a slave, you could volunteer for as many things as you can, catch the interest of patrons, get rented out a lot, try to get moved to the harem.. Patrons can interact with slaves, sell their wares, offer services, make friends.. I'm sure there's a billion ways ! In summary though, enjoy roleplaying with your character, and recognition just comes along with that.
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Keiatiz
TGT Patron

Post by Keiatiz »

WELCOME NEW PERSON. :greatscott:

I'm Reue, and I play numerous character's around the Tether - mostly Akaicia and Synnova. Feel free to shoot a whisper in my direction if you want to RP!
Akaicia | Synnova | Andino
TheEnglishman
Main Hall Lurker

Post by TheEnglishman »

Welcome to TGT!

And as to your question, Muun basically hit the nail on the head. Just get yourself out there. And never hesitate to ask questions, when you need to!
Characters & Profile
- Active Alts -
Hooke | The Englishman | Madame Dun