The Naga Hunt

All In Character postings can be found here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Macabre
TGT Patron

The Naga Hunt

Post by Macabre »

A letter is posted among the other aged documents that cling to the establishment's bulletin board which is clearly not written by the polar bear himself. It read:

A good investment has been ruined by the appearance of a tribal naga nest. I am looking for warriors strong and brave enough to accompany myself and my fellow Sons to exterminate the nest; think you have meddle? Prove it, and sign up for this grand adventure, which not only will provide a good taste of battle, but will be handsomely paid* upon completion.

*Payment will not be made to any who do not participate in the fighting, nor to those who flee the battle.

~Kanut

OOC:
Kanut has found a mine shaft not far from the establishment's location and outside it's jurisdiction, and has the intention to mine it for ores and gems. The problem is, it's located right by a tribal naga nest. He needs his fellow warriors to help clear out the pesky reptiles before he can begin work mining. Anyone up for the challenge? I would like to note that only characters with fighting capabilities should come, as nagas are not creatures that should be trifled with. It is possible that our characters may end up seriously injured, and I do have the intention of having some NPCs die during the scuffle. Whisper me on the alt Kanut or leave a reply here to let me know if anyone would be interested.
Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Re: The Naga Hunt

Post by Acaeus »

A notepad is tacked to this notice with a simple sentence:

The Manager of TGT, Muunokhoi, has requested Acaeus to be designated on this hunting trip.

Below it is signed with Acaeus' name, evidently the males signature on agreeing to his duty.
Give them nothing...but take from them, everything!

Founder Of The Golden Hammer