New RPer!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Nixfia
New Patron

New RPer!

Post by Nixfia »

Hi there!

I'm somewhat new/returning to roleplay after many years, so I'm rather shy and not overly confident in abilities! However, I'm really looking forwards to trying my new character, Nixfia as a slave in TGT, as I have heard wonderful reviews of the place from friends of mine who frequent there (also, G&G days always were wonderful!).

I'm really not sure where to start :p. Should I wait at the docks to be interacted with? I've read through the website and I can't quite seem to find any indication on how to start out as a new slave, to be reviewed, etc :).

Although I'm very much looking forwards to roleplaying with you!
Muunokhoi
Owner

Re: New RPer!

Post by Muunokhoi »

Hi there ! :D Welcome.
Feel free to plop yourself into the cage in the middle of the main hall (*ic) and post at people. That is where the majority of people seem to RP. Really look forward to RPing with you and meeting the character ! :D
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Levinth
Some ol' Drunk

Post by Levinth »

Welcome aboard to tgt! Life a slave is a rather interesting side of the story to rp through and if you like your free to whisper me on Levinth in game for a hand in figuring out where to get your slave started out. n.n I look forward to rp regardless and seeing how your character grows over time! :D
Wish rp? Would you like Levinth or Vaelin?

Nixfia
New Patron

Post by Nixfia »

Thanks guys! :D. I'll be sure to do so when I'm ready! Thanks for the messages and the help :).