Diary of the Mistress of Pain

All In Character postings can be found here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

NecraMancie
TGT Patron

Diary of the Mistress of Pain

Post by NecraMancie »

Several events had occurred this week, and at the end of the week, the self-titled Mistress of Pain -- Tyrania Sharptooth -- had a report ready and sent in.

Some of the contents of this report were written in her diary, as well as life events that she experienced. They diary read as follows:
  • Feb 7th: Helped a beautiful Wyrmme lieutenant named Marganth empty the weapons from within the slave cages. Patrons who swore loyalty were released, while those who rebelled were kept locked tight. Kinda like this lieutenant. She has a good head on her shoulders...
  • Feb 8th: Killed a giant spider-woman [Abhirati Shaitan]. Decided to use a set of... flintlocks, I believe they are called... I scavenged from the atrium after our take-over. I had a blast, but not liking these strange miniature crossbows with metal ball bullets. So uncivilized. Tortured some slaves [Arvex Galerian and Vane/Remy]. Later that evening, slaves had escaped (sadly), but I caught a cute little fairy [Shaylynn]. I was wounded, but forced her to heal me... as much as I dislike these other beings' lesser magic. I had more slaves punished as a sign to those who would even think to rebel. Also executed a filthy stinking Hyoomun wearing glasses [Lilyth]. Pfeh! Sending the glasses and her hair as a message to the rebel scum to consider surrender. Or die.
  • Feb 9: Found a wicked thing [Wyat] attempting to trick me. Even lied. Punishment was administered, and I removed his tongue to be served as a meal for a winner in a lovely game I would hold later. The liar was accompanied by a piece of filth named Alexandrie. The lovely "Alex" has offered its services to Drakoria. As for the liar's tongue, I made several slaves [Ogre, Prophecy, Neccessary Evil, Breyde, Athena Riddick, and Liandra] compete for the meal I had prepared from the tongue. A lovely woman named Calixte helped out, even. Wonderful little thing.
  • Feb 10th: I feel Alexandrie will soon show no resistance and become a loyal pet. I had her help me scourge one slave named Amelia Lukin. That evening, I saw a slave [Anastazia] offered as tribute to our Dark Primes. Took a few slaves [Athena Riddick, Breyde, Istoph, Mikeayla Renard, and Caramelle] to the Underhall. A Youngling named Cythera aided me, but soon an assault on our beach occurred. We took to the atrium to prevent another uprising and loss of slaves. A pretty pirate girl [Khaira] spoke out shortly after, and I had her eye removed for her insolence. We still lost slaves... namely the ones I took to the Underhall for punishment. The Rebels will pay. At least I can make my necklace with silver teeth now.
  • Feb 11th: Had several slaves [Amelia Lukin, Desue, Deianira Shalamar, Meritaten, Terrik] clean the torture chamber. Played a lovely drinking hosted by Lieutenant Marganth... By the Primes, that Wyrmme is just so damned sexy. After leaving, I saw the slave named Amelia Lukin, who stated that after being shown the error in her ways, she wished to swear loyalty to Drakoria. I have taken her as a slave. She will serve me well as a spy to oust the Rebels in the cages. I was soon informed afterwords that a fight broke out in the Underhall. One Wyrmme dead and another unconcious, I found a third Wyrmme -- Selkath Bloodtail -- apprehending the culprit [Charles Night]. The slave, Amelia Lukin, helped us in downing this unruly rebel. She has been rewarded for her service to Drakoria.
  • Feb 12th: While collecting intel from Amelia Lukin, we discovered a spy [Ichtaca]. My slave and I wounded, I sent her for aid. My favorite red-scaled Wyrmme -- Selkath Bloodtail -- helped. We ripped her tongue out, took her wings as an offering to our Dark Primes, and have also declawed her.
Glory to Drakoria!
| Lux Dawnbringer | Relinquished | Vespa Deadnettle |