New to Furcadia, and to Tgt

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

NixOfNight
New Patron

New to Furcadia, and to Tgt

Post by NixOfNight »

Umm, im not to sure what to put here, so i will make it brief.

My character's name is skyte, and i am looking to begin to roleplay in Tgt... i am not new to role playing, but I am new to furcadia as a whole. im looking for someone to rp with to help me establish a back story to why skyte has been brought to Tgt as a slave. message me if i have peaked your interest.
Sakiya
TGT Patron

Re: New to Furcadia, and to Tgt

Post by Sakiya »

Well, backstory depends on the character. it could be tragic, happy, and anywhere in between!

Regardless, welcome to TGT! :D
"Your worth is not determined by how well you serve others, but by how well you serve yourself. Keep moving forward."
Erimear
Main Hall Lurker

Post by Erimear »

Hi there and welcome! As for making a backstory for how your character came to tgt as a slave there's plenty of options from simple things to ideas that are more complex. Maybe your character has been a slave for their entire life and just got sold to them. Maybe your character had debts that weren't paid and was thus enslaved. Maybe their entire home was taken captive by some enemy forces and those that weren't killed were sold into slavery. The options are endless and I'm sure there will be plenty in our main hall slave cages for you to rp with!
NixOfNight
New Patron

Post by NixOfNight »

hmm, those are both great ideas! i have a few ideas now... i will post them when i make the "slave papers" =P

Contact me if you ever want to rp. =3
Muunokhoi
Owner

Post by Muunokhoi »

I would love to rp with you ! :D Always great to see new faces. Look forwards to seeing you around ! Woohoo.
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Post by Acaeus »

The now traditional Acaeus greeting, you gets it! Welcome welcome. Hope you are enjoying your time and don't be afraid to hit me up for roleplay!
Give them nothing...but take from them, everything!

Founder Of The Golden Hammer